Khaki's of Carmel - Official Affiliate Thread - Carmel-by-the-Sea, California

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by khakisofcarmel, Sep 8, 2014.

1. GusW

GusW Senior member Dubiously Honored

^ Mr. Sasamoto is the man!!!!!

2. Murlsquirl

Murlsquirl The Moral Squirrel Dubiously Honored Moderator

Yessir. I was really impressed with the guy. Very thorough and it shows in the results.

3. GusW

I'm impressed how he can look at me wearing a RTW jacket, make a few tweaks and deliver a perfect fit MTM suit in an entirely different cloth. He has a great eye and experience. I've had two suits now that were "spot on".

4. Tallcane

Tallcane Senior member

Really wish I could attend this. I need some sport coats and these ring jackets look amazing.

5. khakisofcarmel

khakisofcarmel Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Really excited about coming back to San Francisco and doing another trunk show. We seem to have a great time with Mr. Sasamoto. I personally wear a lot of Ring Jacket product and I consider his ability to measure excellent. It's always a lot of fun and we will be bringing some special batches of whiskeys that will hopefully have some entertainment value. Expect to see new fall Drake's neckwear and also Bigi Milano which for those that don't know is the Marinella brand, with a touch more color. The trunk show will be held at Le Meridien, Monday September 28th. We will have some exclusive fabrics that will just be at this show and we will also have Holland & Sherry, Loro Piana, Drapers, Zegna, and a few more. I'm sure we will bring Edward Green shoes with their trunk show swatches. We would encourage anyone to make an appointment at [email protected] or you can call the store at 831-625-8106 and ask for Jim or Connie Ockert. Feel free to contact me at [email protected]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 23, 2015

6. khakisofcarmel

Couple of notes to catch up on with Khakis of Carmel...New lines that we feel are really great such as Eleventy, made in Italy...think of it as a younger Cucinelli at half the price. Original pieces - shawl collared sweaters, leather bomber jacketz, cargo pants, fitted shorter soft coats. It is an entire collection. If you are in Carmel, please stop by and take a look and try it on...they have great fabrics. Will post ready to wear pictures that we have in the store now soon.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2015

7. GusW

^^^The new Fall fabrics on the Ring jackets you are holding look great Jim.

8. GusW

Although I'm a bit hurt that I wasn't asked to be an official Khaki's Ring Model. Damn your goods look and style Justin. :)

9. khakisofcarmel

Yes, he is, Gus. Your olive cord Ring suit came out great!...looking forward to Khakis Ring Trunk Show....and we can catch up.
    - Jim Ockert.

10. GusW

Jim, any chance you can post some close-up pics of the new Fall Ring jackets to get a better look at the fabric colors and patterns.