khaki/dark brown colorred jeans

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by zerosktz, Apr 13, 2009.

1. zerosktz

zerosktz New Member

Hey guys,

I've been looking for some (dark) khaki colored and dark brown/chocolate colored jeans but haven't had much luck. So I was wondering if any of you could help? Usually I buy my jeans from pacsun (bullheads), but mainly they only have black and blues.... I'm a size 29/30, and usually like my jeans in slim/low-rise fits (at least that's what pacsun/bullhead call it).

I've looked on and ordered from ccs/active skateboarding mailorder. But most of their jeans are skin tight Russell Brand-ish skinny fits and that's not really what I'm going for. I don't like my jeans skin tight, but I also don't like them too loose or baggy (not at all). Anyways, Levis also doesn't have any in these colors, at least on their website.

Here's some pictures to give you guys reference to what I'm looking for (special thanks to Adam Brody for modeling these):

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm not looking to spend much... I mean I'm not looking for designer jeans or anything and I think these are simple colors and a simple fit that should be available mostly everywhere... right?

If anything, does anyone know if other color jeans could be garment dyed to match these colors? [​IMG]

2. Francis91

Francis91 Senior member

3. itsjustadrian

itsjustadrian Senior member

Levi's makes 511's in a sheeny chocolate color. You can also find 501's in brown, khaki, and similar colors.

For the 511's, try calling an Levi's store. For the 501's, try Sears and other department stores.

4. zerosktz

zerosktz New Member

thanks for the help guys.

adrian i actually passed by sears yesterday and tryed the 511s on and they were pretty much what i'm looking for, fit wise. at least, 30X30 was good. 29x30 was a bit too tight. anyways, i saw the khaki colored ones on the levis online store but i haven't been able to find the dark brown 511s you mentioned anywhere online? i also called my local levis store and nothin! where'd you see them? any idea where i can find them?

5. itsjustadrian

thanks for the help guys.

adrian i actually passed by sears yesterday and tryed the 511s on and they were pretty much what i'm looking for, fit wise. at least, 30X30 was good. 29x30 was a bit too tight. anyways, i saw the khaki colored ones on the levis online store but i haven't been able to find the dark brown 511s you mentioned anywhere online? i also called my local levis store and nothin! where'd you see them? any idea where i can find them?

Really? They should have been able to search for you and find a store that had them dark brown 511's. Try calling 1-800-USA-LEVI.

6. Bona Drag

Bona Drag Senior member

I was going to let this thread build before h8in...anyway, imo the two colors you mentioned are the worst possible for five pocket pants.

7. zerosktz

zerosktz New Member

thanks adrian. will call up the # and get back to you.

well, we all have different tastes and opinions, i suppose, bona. but thanks for commenting, even if you're "hating". lol

8. itsjustadrian

I dig the chocolate 511s actually.

9. otc

otc Senior member

I like my khaki 501 Shink-to-fits

10. XenoX101

XenoX101 Senior member

Old man jeans.

11. Teger

Teger Senior member

Old man jeans.

you are so fucking terrible you hobbit bitch

12. pokpok

pokpok Senior member

i think rugby have some right now

13. XenoX101

XenoX101 Senior member

you are so fucking terrible you hobbit bitch
    Thats what they look like to me, deal with it. Op shops have them a dime a dozen.

14. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

15. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Senior member

sugarcane persimonne dyed jeans are godly, but those khaki 501s seems to do the trick aswell. Dad jeans 4 life.