• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kevin O’Leary Shirts

Wayward

Reaction score
You're looking at a collar pin, which is not part of the shirt. It's an accessory you put on the shirt, in order to push the tie knot up and away. Those shirts tend to have holes on their collars specifically meant for the collar pin to go through, but not always.

RedCodeTO

Reaction score
Hello,

I never saw a shirt with holes on their collars, also the rounded edges of the collar. The edges of the collar are always sharp like a rectangle.

I thought the shirt have a specific name, can you give me some brands with the same style of the shirt? What is the name of this style, if these shirts have a name?

Thanks

Wayward

Reaction score
As to the shape of the collars, those are called club or rounded collars. If you're not worried about sticking a pin through your collars everyday, then there's no need to buy shirts with pre-fab holes and you can just look for club collar shirts. As for ones with built-in eyelets, I don't have recommendations because I don't wear them, and they're not exactly the current trend.

I remember seeing a couple from TM Lewin:

http://www.tmlewin.co.uk/White-Shir...B,sc.html?prefn1=collarShape&prefv1=Pin|Round

But that's about it for me.

ChiefCoplen

Reaction score
I too am looking for a "pin collar" shirt. would also like it to have "cuff link sleeves"

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads