• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earn a commission for the forum and allow us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Kent wang suit

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've seen several threads about items from kent wangs website, but has anyone gotten the MTM suits from him, and if so, would you recommend it? And how does it compare to Samuelsohn, mytailor, and Richard Lim (are comparable prices for mtm/bespoke)

Mute

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had one made a while back and it's a good product. Certainly worth the price. I would put the quality of their workmanship at least on par with some of the Samuelsohn suits I've seen, if not better. Can't comment on Lim or mytailor. I would recommend Kent without any hesitation. The one advantage you may have with mytailor and Lim is that they are here in LA/OC so you can meet them in person for measurements and adjustments. I will say that I like the silhouette that Kent created for his suits. It serves my preferences quite nicely.

msulinski

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you can get the fit right, it is hard to beat for the price. Most full-canvas MTM suits are usually 2x the price or higher.

Superfluous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You can find more about Kent Wang suits in his thread.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What Is The Best Value Shoe Brand For Money?

• Meermin

Votes: 36 15.1%
  • TLB Mallorca

Votes: 40 16.7%
  • Cheaney

Votes: 8 3.3%
  • Carmina

Votes: 36 15.1%
  • Crockett & Jones

Votes: 42 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 77 32.2%