• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kent Wang Cufflinks

supercarl

Reaction score
Hi all, about to buy some cufflinks from Kent Wang, I know he is a member here... has anyone else done so, and any recommendations?

Thansk

Gradstudent78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I purchased a couple and have been very happy with them all. Quick service as well.
--Grad

cheessus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone bought his pocket squares? If so what are they like?

BigHandMan

Reaction score
I own one pair of links and one square. Both are terrific. Moreover, Ken is a terrific guy who provides great customer service if something comes up. Go for it.

londonj

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BigHandMan
I own one pair of links and one square. Both are terrific. Moreover, Ken is a terrific guy who provides great customer service if something comes up. Go for it.

+1 Had issues with shipping and his customer support was excellent. The pocketsquares are great, nicely hand rolled and easier to fold than others I've found. The cufflinks are great and quality has improved now he has silver links rather than elastic, they are smaller than I expected but still would recommend.

Caomhanach

Reaction score
My proto collection of squares is split between Sam Hober silks and kent's linen. Both are superb merchants, good online friends and for what are uncommon and bespoke items very reasonable in price. Why buy a $40 Ralph
worship.gif
snot rag on EBAY when you can get something from Kent or David?

kaxixi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another recommendation--happy with my linen square and Kent's service.

Gradstudent78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by supercarl
Good to hear. I am looking at these ones - http://www.kentwang.com/product_info...products_id=60

Those are one of the ones I bought. A very basic but nice looking cufflink. It's one of those cufflinks that can pretty much go with anything and look great without calling too much attention to itself.

My two favorites are:
http://www.kentwang.com/product_info...products_id=46

and the blue ones he has displayed on the product catalog page (which I believe he sold out of them pretty quick).

Threadbearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one here who thinks that most of Kent's cufflinks look edible?

Sator Sartoris

Reaction score
I would like to vouch for Kent's customer service. One of my cufflinks broke and he sent me a whole new pair right away. Really great to work with.

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a bunch of Kent's PSs and have bought several now as gifts for friends. Excellent.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads