• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kent Wang color contest: green finalists

bigbris1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I vote yfyf for the Sears catalogue photo.

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had to vote for yfyf; it's a great casual look. I'm green with envy.

Edit: I'm also amazed by GetSmart's pattern matching. He's a close second for me.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Get Smart - Lots of cool ideas there.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

All excellent outfits though - yfyf does casual cool and Doc and chorse especially do a country-ish look nicely. Great stuff.

Not quite sure what my outfit is doing there really, because there's not really enough green in it. Though I'm very flattered to be included. Any votes I get must be down to the backdrop!
smile.gif

le.gentleman

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sebastian
My vote for Get Smart. Regarding the color-combination IMO the nicest outfit of all finalists. Although I neither like the BD-shirt with tie, nor the tie knot itself!

But I have to say if the green 3piece suit that le-gentleman postet was in the run, I would surely have votet for that one.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Thank you very much for the flowers - better luck next time
bigstar[1].gif

A Harris

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Holdfast

Not quite sure what my outfit is doing there really, because there's not really enough green in it. Though I'm very flattered to be included. Any votes I get must be down to the backdrop!
smile.gif

Your picture on the stump was just too good to ignore, so you got the honorary 'green but not too green' nomination.

vitaminc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Holdfast
smile.gif

Just loved your natural look (as oppose to posing) with the linen suit and spectator shoes. The picture are well-taken too!

jhao

Reaction score
yfyf I really like your outfit, good luck

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bow to the yfyf !

0b5cur1ty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had huge difficulty choosing between yfyf and iammatt. The latter looks great, but in the end I had to choose yfyf for looking so... green.

Eustace Tilley

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
chorse wins in my book, with Matt a close second.

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I gave my vote to the Doc(finalists). Very smart look.

My favorite was le.gentleman.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads