1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Kent Wang Benchgrade Captoe - Size 11.5

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by blc456, Jul 4, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blc456

blc456 Senior Member

Hello all,

This is a brand new pair of Kent Wang Captoe's in size 11.5 in the dark brown color. They are beautiful shoes and come with the original box/dust bags. I bought these shoes a few months back intending to put them into my work shoe rotation, but I ended up switching jobs and do not wear dress shoes as often. They are past the refund period, so I figured I would offer them here for a discounted price.

I feel like these run about a half size big compared to my other shoes, as I normally wear a 12.

Please feel free to ask any questions. Shipping is included in the CONUS.

Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 29, 2015

2. Darkside

Darkside Distinguished Member

How is the sizing on these relative to say...Allen Edmonds?

3. blc456

blc456 Senior Member

They run a half size smaller on my foot. I wear a size 12 in most Allen Edmonds, but 11.5 in these.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.