1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Kent Wang Benchgrade Captoe - Size 11.5

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by blc456, Jul 4, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blc456

blc456 Senior member

Hello all,

This is a brand new pair of Kent Wang Captoe's in size 11.5 in the dark brown color. They are beautiful shoes and come with the original box/dust bags. I bought these shoes a few months back intending to put them into my work shoe rotation, but I ended up switching jobs and do not wear dress shoes as often. They are past the refund period, so I figured I would offer them here for a discounted price.

I feel like these run about a half size big compared to my other shoes, as I normally wear a 12.

Please feel free to ask any questions. Shipping is included in the CONUS.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  2. Darkside

Darkside Senior member

How is the sizing on these relative to say...Allen Edmonds?

3. blc456

blc456 Senior member

They run a half size smaller on my foot. I wear a size 12 in most Allen Edmonds, but 11.5 in these.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.