• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Kent Wang Benchgrade Captoe - Size 11.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

blc456

Reaction score
Hello all,

This is a brand new pair of Kent Wang Captoe's in size 11.5 in the dark brown color. They are beautiful shoes and come with the original box/dust bags. I bought these shoes a few months back intending to put them into my work shoe rotation, but I ended up switching jobs and do not wear dress shoes as often. They are past the refund period, so I figured I would offer them here for a discounted price.

I feel like these run about a half size big compared to my other shoes, as I normally wear a 12.

Please feel free to ask any questions. Shipping is included in the CONUS.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

Last edited:

Darkside

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How is the sizing on these relative to say...Allen Edmonds?

blc456

Reaction score
They run a half size smaller on my foot. I wear a size 12 in most Allen Edmonds, but 11.5 in these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 62 17.5%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 118 33.3%
  • 8”

Votes: 105 29.7%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 37 10.5%
  • 9”

Votes: 16 4.5%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.0%