• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Spaghettimatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can’t get over how those small improvements to shawl, cuff, and hem width really improve the sweater over the base model. Please please do GMTOs with length options.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
We could do MTO or GMTO but customizations like length would make the item non-returnable. So I'd prefer to just do pre-orders including XXL and they would be returnable.

Spaghettimatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We could do MTO or GMTO but customizations like length would make the item non-returnable. So I'd prefer to just do pre-orders including XXL and they would be returnable.

Yeah I get that. I'm just thinking of the large group buys that Epaulet used to do once a year where you could pick yarn, size, and set +/- an inch or two in lengths. Those were likewise nonrefundable, but seemed like most people understood that and were cool to take the risk (I did).

Might be a good way to include customers who either cannot fit the normal size range in stock, or else are looking for a different color.

Last edited:

thevexed

Reaction score
Hi Kent, when will MOP/Onyx studs and the matching MOP/onyx cufflinks be restocked? Sorry if this has been answered. Just started browsing thread.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Hi Kent, when will MOP/Onyx studs and the matching MOP/onyx cufflinks be restocked? Sorry if this has been answered. Just started browsing thread.
Just heard back from the silversmith and we're expecting Nov 30

Jesse@KentWang

Reaction score
Brown shawl cardigan and navy polo.

Last edited:

MrAmbrose

Reaction score
Sorry no pics but I received my shawl cardigan on Friday and am quite impressed. It's thick and heavy. Shawl collar has a nice volume and width, color and flecks are gorgeous and I like the fit. Nicely done!

Jesse@KentWang

Reaction score
Sorry no pics but I received my shawl cardigan on Friday and am quite impressed. It's thick and heavy. Shawl collar has a nice volume and width, color and flecks are gorgeous and I like the fit. Nicely done!

Happy to hear you like it! We worked hard to get the details just right.

Limniscate

Reaction score
Are the shawl cardigans in stock? It says that they are on the website, but I can't order them.

Jesse@KentWang

Reaction score
Are the shawl cardigans in stock? It says that they are on the website, but I can't order them.

everything but a couple sizes in rust is on backorder until October 31st. We should have a presale on the site for that inventory soon.

Jesse@KentWang

Reaction score
We have enabled a presale on the restock of the shawl cardigans, including some XXL sizes we added to the mix. You can feel free to place an order online as you normally would, just note the Oct 31 ETA of the presale.

ezwicky

Reaction score
I have a few different questions. Would you prefer I ask them here, or directly in an email?

losrockets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Placed my pre-order for a green shawl cardigan :) Hopefully it'll be sweater weather by the time this arrives.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics