• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

tsasls

Reaction score
Are the swimming shorts on back order still coming back on May30th per your website?

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Big restock of polo shirts. They're selling very quickly and we're having trouble keeping them in stock.

Are the swimming shorts on back order still coming back on May30th per your website?
No, I'm afraid our best estimate is now Oct 31. I'm tweaking the design, so have to wait on samples, then adjustments to the samples, etc

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally got the new strap put on. It’s awesome. I’m 0% a watch guy, so can’t speak to technical specs, but it feels lovely, and just about weightless compared to the standard strap. And the nice pop of visual sex appeal is always fun. Given how light it feels, will be curious to see how it ages.
Will speak on the squares when I actually get them out of the packaging, but they look pretty solid. Designs are stellar, of course. Very interested to see how they wear. Much as I love the silk ones, I just could never get the damn things to consistently stay put. Maybe swap out for W/S ones and frame the silk ones?
AC40BE62-F54A-47CA-ACE2-DA1FC6D79894.jpeg
D960E8CA-E0CA-4891-8A91-ED0012125D7E.jpeg
A2FB4BD9-F1FF-486C-86E6-87F3628EBA30.jpeg
EECC9554-0D53-4D43-B148-7EDB5DBC96E2.jpeg

dinted voice

Reaction score
Can anyone with the burnt orange polo post a picture? Having hard time finding one online and want to possibly purchase that color. Thanks.

Kevin24

Reaction score
How do KW dress shirts compare to Brook's or J. Press in terms of both fit and quality?

Apologies if that's an apples-to-oranges comparison.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
How do KW dress shirts compare to Brook's or J. Press in terms of both fit and quality?
Our shirt construction is entirely single-needle. Our mother of pearl buttons are the highest quality you'll find on any shirt. Brooks and J Press use plastic buttons, or at best, thin low-quality MOP.

Our fit is slimmer.

I encourage you to buy one of our shirts and another from Brooks or J Press (you could always return it). It will be obvious that our quality is superior. If not, I'll give you a $200 gift code.

classicalthunde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Our shirt construction is entirely single-needle. Our mother of pearl buttons are the highest quality you'll find on any shirt. Brooks and J Press use plastic buttons, or at best, thin low-quality MOP.

Our fit is slimmer.

I encourage you to buy one of our shirts and another from Brooks or J Press (you could always return it). It will be obvious that our quality is superior. If not, I'll give you a $200 gift code.

Would love to try your polos, but sizing is far to small for even moderate big boys (i.e. size 44/46 chest)

I know more skus can bog down a small company, but there is a decent market segment out their that is sized out from purchasing all most all of your RTW items

SJR3

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Would love to try your polos, but sizing is far to small for even moderate big boys (i.e. size 44/46 chest)

I know more skus can bog down a small company, but there is a decent market segment out their that is sized out from purchasing all most all of your RTW items

I have a 46.5" chest and the XXL polos fit me nicely. Definitely wouldn't want them any smaller, but they fit me "slim" without being tight. (For further reference I'm 5'11", 205 lbs.)

That said, I'm by no means a huge guy, and it boggles my mind that I'm wearing the largest size KW offers. I'm usually a M or L, and very occasionally an XL in shirts. It's laughable that I have to buy XXL in KW polos. They absolutely need to adjust their sizing. It's like they sized things for an Asian market (since KW himself is Asian) but they are selling to the American market. Just weird. It's the opposite of vanity sizing.

Last edited:

Megakurth

Reaction score
Big restock of polo shirts. They're selling very quickly and we're having trouble keeping them in stock.

No, I'm afraid our best estimate is now Oct 31. I'm tweaking the design, so have to wait on samples, then adjustments to the samples, etc

@Kent Wang big fan of the swim shorts. My only feedback is on the snap button enclosure as it sometimes inadvertently “pops” open every so often. Not sure if anyone else has this issue.

Looking forward to ordering more with the tweaked design.

SJR3

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I wonder why @Kent Wang didn't bother to comment on the above discussion regarding shirt sizing? He most certainly saw the comments and yet intentionally did not reply. Pretty disgusting customer service if you ask me. The man takes no pride in his brand anymore, apparently. As a customer, I'll take that to heart and likely won't buy anything else from what was once this supposedly boutique brand based on customer input and satisfaction. Guess that's gone out the window. Ha!

dinted voice

Reaction score
He did say that the polos are selling very fast so he might not have had time to address what we’re really just comments and not questions about his sizing. If you felt the comments warranted an answer then why not send a private message?

SJR3

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
He did say that the polos are selling very fast so he might not have had time to address what we’re really just comments and not questions about his sizing. If you felt the comments warranted an answer then why not send a private message?

If you felt my comment warranted an answer then why not send me a private message?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads