• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
43886625911_df099f911e_n.jpg
48170402572_d8011d530c_n.jpg

Navy and white polos have been restocked. Other colors and long-sleeve rugby shirts will be restocked around September 30.

God forbid this gets thrown in the dryer, would it shrink a whole size?
I haven't tried, but given the low amount of shrinkage with cold washing, it seems unlikely that the aloha shirts would shrink that much more in a dryer.

SmoothLefty

Reaction score
Anyone else have a strange issue with KW sunglasses pinching at the nose?

I have their clubmasters, and have other clubmasters in the exact size and one even smaller, and none of them leave marks on my nose. I've had my eye doc adjust them several times and no luck. The strangest part is they do not hurt and the red marks go away in a few minutes, but man the marks are big and noticeable when I remove the sunglasses. It's a shame too because I absolutely love the sunglasses.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I have their clubmasters, and have other clubmasters in the exact size and one even smaller, and none of them leave marks on my nose. I've had my eye doc adjust them several times and no luck. The strangest part is they do not hurt and the red marks go away in a few minutes, but man the marks are big and noticeable when I remove the sunglasses. It's a shame too because I absolutely love the sunglasses.
We haven't heard of that from other customers. Sounds like there's not much you can do since your eye doc has already adjusted them. Perhaps the keyhole sunglasses will be better for you, as they don't have nosepads and instead have a larger area of the frame that touches your nose.

Email us at [email protected] and we can exchange them for you.

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We haven't heard of that from other customers. Sounds like there's not much you can do since your eye doc has already adjusted them. Perhaps the keyhole sunglasses will be better for you, as they don't have nosepads and instead have a larger area of the frame that touches your nose.

?????? This is great service!

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

SmoothLefty

Reaction score

Thanks for the response. I'll try a few more adjustments, there has to be a proper fit.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Hi the sneakers are not marked down on the website. Are they also minus $50?
No they are not. $50 is off all shoes except sneakers.

Somebody speak on the wool/silk squares please.
What do you want to know?

If you scroll back to Feb 12 in this thread, some people make comments about them.

FlyingHorker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My chest is 38", my hips are also 38".

Would I order a large for the long sleeve rugby polos?

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What do you want to know?

If you scroll back to Feb 12 in this thread, some people make comments about them.
Ideally, what is the heft like? Do they align more with a Drake's (beefy, heavier type) or a Christian Kimber (airy, gauzy) type of square?
FWIW, neither is the right or wrong answer. Just trying to get a gauge for comparison. As much as I love the silk squares, I have an absolute devil of a time avoiding pocket slippage with them, even the 17" ones.

Edit: do y’all still carry those pocket square racks?

Last edited:

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Got it are you not discontinuing the sneakera or is does it eat too much of the margins?

(Im asking so i know my urgency)

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Ideally, what is the heft like? Do they align more with a Drake's (beefy, heavier type) or a Christian Kimber (airy, gauzy) type of square?

Edit: do y’all still carry those pocket square racks?
I haven't compared so I can't say. Just buy one and try it? Shipping on a pocket square is cheap.

Pocket square racks are coming back in a few weeks.

Got it are you not discontinuing the sneakera or is does it eat too much of the margins?

(Im asking so i know my urgency)
We may discontinue sneakers, but without a discount. So you may want to order them while you still can.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I haven't compared so I can't say. Just buy one and try it? Shipping on a pocket square is cheap.

Pocket square racks are coming back in a few weeks.

We may discontinue sneakers, but without a discount. So you may want to order them while you still can.
Can't wait to have my mind blown once again by a kent wang package

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads