• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JT82

Reaction score

I had to make up violet from the new shawl cardigan colors for myself. It has some great color variation. Other personal favs include dark green, stone, taupe, and prussian blue.

View attachment 1376455

View attachment 1376456
View attachment 1376457
View attachment 1376458
View attachment 1376459

Is the shawl cardigan MTO program for a limited time only, or something you all will make available year-round? Sorry if this has already been answered. Great color offerings, by the way -- Love this cardi!

Jesse@KentWang

Reaction score

Is the shawl cardigan MTO program for a limited time only, or something you all will make available year-round? Sorry if this has already been answered. Great color offerings, by the way -- Love this cardi!

We will be continuing it at least through next fall winter and we'll see from there how it does. I think it's going to be quite popular if this last season of shawl cardigan RTW sales has been an indication.

Wait Jesse@kentwang is Burzan?

Whoa.

;)

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I feel stupid not realizing there was a KW thread. My primavera kw ps is shipped. Definitely stoked. The new cardigans are fire.

Spaghettimatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We will be continuing it at least through next fall winter and we'll see from there how it does. I think it's going to be quite popular if this last season of shawl cardigan RTW sales has been an indication.

;)

Awesome. Pumped to pick up a navy and a gray come fall.

CasuallyWorked

Reaction score
Do you guys happen to know when the LS Navy Polos will restock? and do you offer the color charcoal?

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I've spoken with our umbrella makers in Italy and they're glad to finally be back to work after the lock down there has been loosened.

We're now taking pre-orders on our solid stick umbrellas. These are handmade from a solid stick of wood. This painstaking process takes months to steam the wood into shape, giving the stick both strength and flexibility, suitable for use as a cane.

We also have folding umbrellas, if you're looking for something more compact. These are all in stock and ready to ship.

Spurious

Reaction score
Thanks for bringing up the subject of umbrellas. Mine disintegrated - for lack of a better word - while opening it. It was already having difficulties opening. Is it possible to order spare parts? I am missing one piece, because it fell into a river. I can provide pictures, etc., but want to make sure that we are actually able to repair it.

Jesse@KentWang

Reaction score
Thanks for bringing up the subject of umbrellas. Mine disintegrated - for lack of a better word - while opening it. It was already having difficulties opening. Is it possible to order spare parts? I am missing one piece, because it fell into a river. I can provide pictures, etc., but want to make sure that we are actually able to repair it.

Send an email to [email protected] with the details and we can look into this for you.

TrustyGoose

Reaction score
Where is the wool in the cardigan sourced? Can any owners chime in on itchiness? Might order one in brown for lounging!

tobiasj

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Where is the wool in the cardigan sourced? Can any owners chime in on itchiness? Might order one in brown for lounging!

Hi mate. Out of the box mine was quite scratchy and smelled strongly of sheep (!). After a wash and just a few days of wear it has softened and is now very comfortable. I imagine there are softer shawl cardigans out there, but not at this price point.

EDIT: The smell is quickly fading too :)

Spurious

Reaction score
Hi @aaronatKW,

I sent you an email with regards to the morning suit that we discussed some months back. I sent one a bit more than a week ago and just another chaser. If you wouldn't mind looking at the emails.

Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads