• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

apolloali

Reaction score
Any guys who wears the Kent Wang XL or XXL got pictures in any of the sweaters? I'm torn on my sizing. I don't want a shawl cardigan but XL feels a bit snug for the cashmere.... would love to see, esp if you're typically a 44/XL

Darkside

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is anyone having trouble checking out on the website? I can't get past the shipping page. Tried on mobile and on laptop.

macjedi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone have pics of the polos worn under a sports coat?
Here’s a few … didn’t realize how often I wear the collar out.

9E4709B3-4F9D-4C10-891A-BA04397FF8C6.jpeg

1410B269-7BA6-4402-A9E0-CD9819B7884A.jpeg

81832F10-AB60-4BC5-BF33-3E3DE74AC24C.jpeg

1BDBDBFF-09E9-482D-BE29-4E057C0DD20F.jpeg

987F91E4-2356-4B78-82F1-F666C0A57225.jpeg

97E62763-680C-4B68-AA49-79068DCA7CE8.jpeg

FlyingHorker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

macjedi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
awesome, this is exactly what I was looking for, thanks man!

so it looks like the collar stands up nicely under the lapels? did it require any finessing for the pictures, or does it just naturally stand tall?
Thanks! The collars stand up really well. They’re made of the same material as the body, which when constructed in the cutaway style, has a lot of structure. I really like them. I have to say the KW polos are my favorites.

FlyingHorker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks! The collars stand up really well. They’re made of the same material as the body, which when constructed in the cutaway style, has a lot of structure. I really like them. I have to say the KW polos are my favorites.
Perfect, this sounds exactly what I'm looking for.

bdavro23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Whats the consensus on the sneaker sizing? I am thinking of picking up a pair but I can be tricky to get sizing right due to a low instep. Thoughts from the crowd?

losrockets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Over the past month I've acquired KW's reversible onyx/MOP shirt studs, onyx cufflinks, and satin bowtie and cummerbund. Now I just need a reason to wear my tux! And I guess some black silk socks.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

aaronatKW

Reaction score
Hello everybody!

Aaron here, writing from New York City.

Now that we are in this strange, unprecedented time, I want to tell you how we're doing, what we can do for you and what we can't.

First, all members of the KW team are well. We live in many places across North America and Europe, so we are working a great distance apart from each other already.

The New York shop has been closed for over a week. This makes me sad, because I like seeing you, but the shop will be shut for as long as the government directs.

Otherwise, we are open for business. We remain at work and at your service. Our small warehouse in Texas is still shipping out orders and, more remarkably, our makers in most countries are still making. Over in China, where our suits are tailored, they are seeing the downward slope of the pandemic, and production & shipping proceed on schedule.

This season we have a larger than ever range of fabrics and options I will be showcasing in this thread, starting tomorrow.

For now, I would just like to remind you of some of our offerings to make our current home-focused life more enjoyable. For example:

comfy socks

cozy wool cardigans and cashmere V necks

classic minimal-style sneakers

and of course

our essential polos and rugbys

Check back tomorrow for more about the new MTM fabric offering.

And stay well.

gavrarabba

Reaction score
Hello everybody!

Aaron here, writing from New York City.

Now that we are in this strange, unprecedented time, I want to tell you how we're doing, what we can do for you and what we can't.

First, all members of the KW team are well. We live in many places across North America and Europe, so we are working a great distance apart from each other already.

The New York shop has been closed for over a week. This makes me sad, because I like seeing you, but the shop will be shut for as long as the government directs.

Otherwise, we are open for business. We remain at work and at your service. Our small warehouse in Texas is still shipping out orders and, more remarkably, our makers in most countries are still making. Over in China, where our suits are tailored, they are seeing the downward slope of the pandemic, and production & shipping proceed on schedule.

This season we have a larger than ever range of fabrics and options I will be showcasing in this thread, starting tomorrow.

For now, I would just like to remind you of some of our offerings to make our current home-focused life more enjoyable. For example:

comfy socks

cozy wool cardigans and cashmere V necks

classic minimal-style sneakers

and of course

our essential polos and rugbys

Check back tomorrow for more about the new MTM fabric offering.

And stay well.
Aaron is there still opportunity for a CMT suit in this environment?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads