1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Kent Wang - Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Kent Wang, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Cant kill da Rooster

Cant kill da Rooster Senior member

[​IMG]

Coming soon: double sided cuff links in white MOP, carnelian, tiger's eye, and guillochÃ[​IMG] enamel.

Very cool![​IMG]

2. blahman

blahman Senior member

The colour on the blue guillochÃ[​IMG] enamel one looks deep and vibrant.[​IMG]

3. justchillaxing

justchillaxing Well-Known Member

just came upon the sterling knot cuff links on the site. are you looking to restock them anytime soon?

4. Kent Wang

Kent Wang Senior member Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

5. justchillaxing

justchillaxing Well-Known Member

thanks a lot. i just put an order in for them along with the seven-stripe corgi socks.
    looks like you've really taken off since i bought a pocket square from you almost 2 years ago. keep up the great work.

6. k4lnamja

k4lnamja Senior member

Dangit! I just bought some vintage MOP's from someone off of ebay an hour ago. If I would've known Kent had those in stock I would've waited

[​IMG]

7. intent

intent Senior member

I just placed my first order. I can now join the ranks of well-dressed men who proudly carry a Wang in their pocket.

8. Dexter Cyprus

Dexter Cyprus Member

I'm a KW customer and just wanted to pass along some props. I've purchased ties, PSs and shirts. All are superb.

Also, recently I asked for his help with a blue grenadine tie that I had managed to snag and rip--he repaired it at no charge, and it's good as new. Try to get that kind of help from lots of other stores.

If you're trying to decide whether to buy from him or not, it's a no-brainer. Great products and service.

9. Kent Wang

10. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Senior member

^ Beautiful tie...I've been looking for the perfect tie for my wedding coming up this Fall, and this might be it. Is that just a black & white check, or is it a dark navy? Might just be my computer, but it was a little difficult for me to tell between the 2 colors.

11. Chico2007

Chico2007 Senior member

Are the blue and purple gingham shirts labeled wrong on the website? Or is the color off on my computer?

Nice stuff. Must place order.

12. Kent Wang

^ Beautiful tie...I've been looking for the perfect tie for my wedding coming up this Fall, and this might be it. Is that just a black & white check, or is it a dark navy? Might just be my computer, but it was a little difficult for me to tell between the 2 colors.
    It's black and white. I've updated the description to clarify this. I might make a mid-blue and white one in the future.
    Are the blue and purple gingham shirts labeled wrong on the website? Or is the color off on my computer?
    No, they're right. They're mid-blue, and a fairly dark purple. I use a calibrated monitor.

13. Ianiceman

Ianiceman Senior member

Kent is your stuff all online or do you have a bricks and mortar store in Austin too?

14. Bean Counter

Bean Counter Well-Known Member

Got my white linen, blue polka dot silk, and cream silk pocket squares in the mail last week. All are excellent quality. Also ordered the 3" glen plaid 6-fold tie. Its gorgeous. Fast and cheap shipping!

Thanks Kent!

15. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Senior member

It's black and white. I've updated the description to clarify this. I might make a mid-blue and white one in the future.

Thanks for the clarification, I think it looks great, and I'll definitely be purchasing this at some point within the next 2 weeks.

16. Fred H.

Fred H. Senior member

Kent. Thanks for making my first order with you see easy! Love the brown grenadine tie, but boy is that baby heavy! (In a good way.) Thinking that I probably should have gone with the 3" width instead of the 3.5" so will likely be exchanging it. What's the chance that we can talk you into doing some grenadines in the medium blue?

17. Fred H.

Fred H. Senior member

[​IMG] What colors do you have in mind?
    Medium blue (99) but also: 351, 184, 142

18. Kent Wang

19. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Damn, 337 is the shit up there.

20. acridsheep

acridsheep Senior member

Grazing on the carcasses of less senior members
    Just ordered four PS from KW. My first purchases from there. Debut on WAYWRN next week!