• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MRMan

Reaction score
I should have the swatches in late July, but I won't be able to photograph them until August 20 since I'll be traveling until then. I could probably mail out the entire fabric set to anyone interested.

Fantastic Kent! I will follow-up through your store site to hopefully order a set of swatches as soon as they're in.

GradSchooler

Reaction score
Kent, are you planning on having any silk suit lining options?

sharkminusbear

Reaction score
Has the sizing changed at all on restock for the benchgrade plaintoe balmorals? Should I order my true size (8D)?

Last edited:

msulinski

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has the sizing changed at all on restock for the benchgrade plaintoe balmorals? Should I order my true size (8D)?
I have this question as well. I generally take a 10D, but for Allen Edmonds "5" last, I take a 9.5E. Do you plan on getting any more 10D in stock?

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
You should order your true size now.

I don't have any in 10 right now, but I think either 9.5 or 10.5 could work. The lasts are developed on EU sizes. But if you'll look at this conversion chart, 43=9 and 44=10.5, so that leaves the tricky question of what does 9.5 and 10 equal. I've made 43.5=9.5 so there's no 10 at the moment.

I'm going to make a 43.75 in about six weeks to be 10, but 9.5 would only be slightly smaller and will probably work for most people looking for 10. Yeah, shoe size conversion is crazy.
Kent, are you planning on having any silk suit lining options?

No, silk doesn't breathe well. We only use Bemberg linings at the moment, which breathe the best. I might add some fancy patterns later.

msulinski

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You should order your true size now.

I don't have any in 10 right now, but I think either 9.5 or 10.5 could work. The lasts are developed on EU sizes. But if you'll look at this conversion chart, 43=9 and 44=10.5, so that leaves the tricky question of what does 9.5 and 10 equal. I've made 43.5=9.5 so there's no 10 at the moment.

I'm going to make a 43.75 in about six weeks to be 10, but 9.5 would only be slightly smaller and will probably work for most people looking for 10. Yeah, shoe size conversion is crazy.

No, silk doesn't breathe well. We only use Bemberg linings at the moment, which breathe the best. I might add some fancy patterns later.
I might try a 9.5 then. Is the sole leather? If so, do you recommend getting Vibram sole guards put on?

Thanks SF (a new me)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
...the Today show just profiled KW Polos for Father's Day gift ...Congrats !

Jsoftz

Reaction score
FYI your picture on Tumblr with LabelKing is an SF collision of epic proportions. Asploded my mind.

dieselman89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

7161938353_98f4beb348_z.jpg

Kent Wang wool/mohair suit - This VBC fabric will be great for summer, but there's not much of it left so it's not on the fabric spreadsheet.
Kent Wang linen/cotton shirt - I can get this Thomas Mason fabric but it has a prominent self stripe; I don't think it's wearable without a jacket
Kent Wang white silk pocket square
Kent Wang suede chukka boots
Good news, it's definitely on its way and should be here in a month or two.
I should have the swatches in late July, but I won't be able to photograph them until August 20 since I'll be traveling until then. I could probably mail out the entire fabric set to anyone interested.
Love the suit! Sleeves may be a bit long on the shirt, but sleeve length is personal pref. to me...

CruzAzul

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice going on the national TV coverage, Kent. That was quite a score.

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Received my mother of pearl smoke cuff links today. They are gorgeous.

When I told my fiancee that he signed the note, she walked across the living room to check for herself.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads