• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MrAmbrose

Reaction score
Placed my pre-order for a green shawl cardigan :) Hopefully it'll be sweater weather by the time this arrives.

89 degrees here today!

Limniscate

Reaction score
I placed an order for several sweaters over the weekend but haven't received an email confirmation. Order #100048135.

Could you please check on this?

Jesse@KentWang

Reaction score
I placed an order for several sweaters over the weekend but haven't received an email confirmation. Order #100048135.

Could you please check on this?

Looking into it and will let you know once I hear back from the warehouse.

Edit: It appears it just got held up because the green shawl cardigan is part of the restock presale for Oct 31. Bare with us as this is the first time we have done a presale. I will have the warehouse ship the rest of the order and the shawl cardigan will ship when the restock arrives.

Last edited:

tigerpac

Reaction score
XXL as a 44? If you're going to make me feel fat at least make a XXXL in a 46 so I can wear something :violin:

Deeky

Reaction score
Quick question - is it possible to order the shawl cardigans in and XS? Thanks

Jesse@KentWang

Reaction score
Quick question - is it possible to order the shawl cardigans in and XS? Thanks

T medium should fit a 38 well as a slim fit or a 36 if you prefer a bit slouchier. At this time we haven’t planned any smaller sizes.

Deeky

Reaction score
alright then. Thanks for the reply - I'm actually a small XS

SJR3

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
We've overhauled our website! https://www.kentwang.com

We'd appreciate your feedback.

I've always liked your website for its simplicity and usability. Clean, modern, and easy to use. Nothing fancy or flashy. The updated website brings a nicer feel while maintaining the previously mentioned qualities which I like. So kudos. My one critique, however, is that I dislike how the homepage has a cream background, but when you navigate to a product category, the background changes to pure white while the header and footer remain cream. I'd recommend changing it so the entirety of the website has the cream background, for uniformity's sake.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics