• We would like to welcome LuxGentleman as an official Affiliate Vendor. LuxGentleman offers Neapolitan sartorial brands such as Isaia, Kiton, Borrelli, Sartoria Partenopea, D'Avenza, and Attolini, and Italian luxury brands like Loro Piana, Zegna, Canali, Cucinelli and Brioni at great prices. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

MrAmbrose

Reaction score
Placed my pre-order for a green shawl cardigan :) Hopefully it'll be sweater weather by the time this arrives.
89 degrees here today!

Limniscate

Reaction score
I placed an order for several sweaters over the weekend but haven't received an email confirmation. Order #100048135.

Could you please check on this?

[email protected]

Reaction score
I placed an order for several sweaters over the weekend but haven't received an email confirmation. Order #100048135.

Could you please check on this?
Looking into it and will let you know once I hear back from the warehouse.

Edit: It appears it just got held up because the green shawl cardigan is part of the restock presale for Oct 31. Bare with us as this is the first time we have done a presale. I will have the warehouse ship the rest of the order and the shawl cardigan will ship when the restock arrives.

Last edited:

tigerpac

Reaction score
XXL as a 44? If you're going to make me feel fat at least make a XXXL in a 46 so I can wear something :violin:

Deeky

Reaction score
Quick question - is it possible to order the shawl cardigans in and XS? Thanks

[email protected]

Reaction score
Quick question - is it possible to order the shawl cardigans in and XS? Thanks
T medium should fit a 38 well as a slim fit or a 36 if you prefer a bit slouchier. At this time we haven’t planned any smaller sizes.

Deeky

Reaction score
alright then. Thanks for the reply - I'm actually a small XS

SJR3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We've overhauled our website! https://www.kentwang.com

We'd appreciate your feedback.
I've always liked your website for its simplicity and usability. Clean, modern, and easy to use. Nothing fancy or flashy. The updated website brings a nicer feel while maintaining the previously mentioned qualities which I like. So kudos. My one critique, however, is that I dislike how the homepage has a cream background, but when you navigate to a product category, the background changes to pure white while the header and footer remain cream. I'd recommend changing it so the entirety of the website has the cream background, for uniformity's sake.

Featured Sponsor

WHAT'S THE MAX NUMBER OF SHIRT BUTTONS YOU'LL UNDO BEFORE FEELING OUT OF PLACE?

• Just the collar button is enough for me.

• Two, including the collar button.

• Three, including the collar button.

• None.

Results are only viewable after voting.