• We would like to welcome LuxGentleman as an official Affiliate Vendor. LuxGentleman offers Neapolitan sartorial brands such as Isaia, Kiton, Borrelli, Sartoria Partenopea, D'Avenza, and Attolini, and Italian luxury brands like Loro Piana, Zegna, Canali, Cucinelli and Brioni at great prices. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Spaghettimatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can’t get over how those small improvements to shawl, cuff, and hem width really improve the sweater over the base model. Please please do GMTOs with length options.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
We could do MTO or GMTO but customizations like length would make the item non-returnable. So I'd prefer to just do pre-orders including XXL and they would be returnable.

Spaghettimatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We could do MTO or GMTO but customizations like length would make the item non-returnable. So I'd prefer to just do pre-orders including XXL and they would be returnable.
Yeah I get that. I'm just thinking of the large group buys that Epaulet used to do once a year where you could pick yarn, size, and set +/- an inch or two in lengths. Those were likewise nonrefundable, but seemed like most people understood that and were cool to take the risk (I did).

Might be a good way to include customers who either cannot fit the normal size range in stock, or else are looking for a different color.

Last edited:

thevexed

Reaction score
Hi Kent, when will MOP/Onyx studs and the matching MOP/onyx cufflinks be restocked? Sorry if this has been answered. Just started browsing thread.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Hi Kent, when will MOP/Onyx studs and the matching MOP/onyx cufflinks be restocked? Sorry if this has been answered. Just started browsing thread.
Just heard back from the silversmith and we're expecting Nov 30

MrAmbrose

Reaction score
Sorry no pics but I received my shawl cardigan on Friday and am quite impressed. It's thick and heavy. Shawl collar has a nice volume and width, color and flecks are gorgeous and I like the fit. Nicely done!

[email protected]

Reaction score
Sorry no pics but I received my shawl cardigan on Friday and am quite impressed. It's thick and heavy. Shawl collar has a nice volume and width, color and flecks are gorgeous and I like the fit. Nicely done!
Happy to hear you like it! We worked hard to get the details just right.

Limniscate

Reaction score
Are the shawl cardigans in stock? It says that they are on the website, but I can't order them.

[email protected]

Reaction score
We have enabled a presale on the restock of the shawl cardigans, including some XXL sizes we added to the mix. You can feel free to place an order online as you normally would, just note the Oct 31 ETA of the presale.

ezwicky

Reaction score
I have a few different questions. Would you prefer I ask them here, or directly in an email?

losrockets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Placed my pre-order for a green shawl cardigan :) Hopefully it'll be sweater weather by the time this arrives.

Featured Sponsor

WHAT'S THE MAX NUMBER OF SHIRT BUTTONS YOU'LL UNDO BEFORE FEELING OUT OF PLACE?

• Just the collar button is enough for me.

• Two, including the collar button.

• Three, including the collar button.

• None.

Results are only viewable after voting.