• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Spaghettimatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can’t get over how those small improvements to shawl, cuff, and hem width really improve the sweater over the base model. Please please do GMTOs with length options.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
We could do MTO or GMTO but customizations like length would make the item non-returnable. So I'd prefer to just do pre-orders including XXL and they would be returnable.

Spaghettimatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We could do MTO or GMTO but customizations like length would make the item non-returnable. So I'd prefer to just do pre-orders including XXL and they would be returnable.
Yeah I get that. I'm just thinking of the large group buys that Epaulet used to do once a year where you could pick yarn, size, and set +/- an inch or two in lengths. Those were likewise nonrefundable, but seemed like most people understood that and were cool to take the risk (I did).

Might be a good way to include customers who either cannot fit the normal size range in stock, or else are looking for a different color.

Last edited:

thevexed

Reaction score
Hi Kent, when will MOP/Onyx studs and the matching MOP/onyx cufflinks be restocked? Sorry if this has been answered. Just started browsing thread.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Hi Kent, when will MOP/Onyx studs and the matching MOP/onyx cufflinks be restocked? Sorry if this has been answered. Just started browsing thread.
Just heard back from the silversmith and we're expecting Nov 30

MrAmbrose

Reaction score
Sorry no pics but I received my shawl cardigan on Friday and am quite impressed. It's thick and heavy. Shawl collar has a nice volume and width, color and flecks are gorgeous and I like the fit. Nicely done!

[email protected]

Reaction score
Sorry no pics but I received my shawl cardigan on Friday and am quite impressed. It's thick and heavy. Shawl collar has a nice volume and width, color and flecks are gorgeous and I like the fit. Nicely done!
Happy to hear you like it! We worked hard to get the details just right.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.