1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

Kent Wang - Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Kent Wang, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Jesse@KentWang

[email protected] Well-Known Member

Site seems to be up for me. If you want to DM me the info I’ll get in contact with the warehouse to see if they received the return.

2. nate10184

nate10184 Distinguished Member

I've been trying to buy a pair of mid grey flannel pants from you all but they've been out of stock for months (maybe years?). Any chance you'll be getting more in stock any time soon?

What about the light grey twill?

3. Jesse@KentWang

I'll see what I can find out, I know the RTW trouser program is in a bit of a transition and I think some styles on the site now are not being restocked. Of course we can do either that you are looking for through the MTM program.

4. PizzaDude

PizzaDude Well-Known Member

When will the tall grenadine ties be restocked???

5. Jesse@KentWang

I don't see any tie restocks planned at the moment.

6. PizzaDude

PizzaDude Well-Known Member

It’s really hard to find reasonably priced extra long grenadines... hopefully the powers that be will see value in stocking them in the near future:(

7. jssdc

jssdc Senior Member

I don’t know what’s considered reasonable pricing, but clearly Hober is an option for longer lengths. I own grenadines from them and KW and both are great.