• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Aloysius16

Reaction score
So is the standard/non-high gorge now available with just 8cm or c. 10.5cm lapels, or are there options in between? For me, these options err on the side of too narrow and too wide. Around 9cm is the sweet spot for most, so it would be odd to miss this out.

smittycl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So is the standard/non-high gorge now available with just 8cm or c. 10.5cm lapels, or are there options in between? For me, these options err on the side of too narrow and too wide. Around 9cm is the sweet spot for most, so it would be odd to miss this out.
No idea really. I just went off the order form. The mythical updated order form is apparently hovering out there, almost done...

snoopy.jpg

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Got my tux about 2 weeks ago- will take pictures, just keep forgetting

ledouche

Reaction score
I should have asked this earlier, but I need 5-10 more polos for this fall and want something with pockets in it. Since the MTO option for KW polos is gone, are you gents able add an option to sell matching-fabric swatches so I can take it to my tailor?

[email protected]

Reaction score

chrispy650

Reaction score
Been waiting for the 13" great wave in wool/silk but I feel like every time I've checked for the past 10 months it's been sold out :(. Am I just unlucky or have those not restocked in forever.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Been waiting for the 13" great wave in wool/silk but I feel like every time I've checked for the past 10 months it's been sold out :(. Am I just unlucky or have those not restocked in forever.
I suppose you want a 13"? We do have the 17" in wool/silk in stock. We are looking at around the end of the year for a restock of wool/silk squares in general.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.