1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  2. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11 : Valstar jacket and a Master-Piece wallet courtesy of NoManWalksAlone

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a Valstar jacket and a Master-Piece wallet courtesy of NoManWalksAlone Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Kent Wang - Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Kent Wang, Nov 23, 2009.

1. 8675309

8675309 Senior Member

2. colHolm

colHolm Distinguished Member

Thank you!

Lod mosaic is silk, star chart is wool silk.

3. zach@kentwang

[email protected] New Member

Hey there, sorry it has taken so long. I've been working on the new form and it is 99% complete; we're just waiting on pictures of some new buttons (which are new from the last options form) and as soon as we have them I'll finish the form and we'll send out a beta version for initial runs.

4. smittycl

smittycl Distinguished Member

Same here. All the best to your company but we are waiting...and wanting to see you guys succeed.

5. colHolm

colHolm Distinguished Member

Brown cashmere herringbone tie and lod mosaic pocket square.
    F728E3FB-887B-484E-82E4-7055F7C25BE7.jpeg B8C12568-83EC-4936-8452-05A90D54AB02.jpeg

6. Spurious

Spurious Senior Member

Everyone,

is there a list of overcoat fabrics with the related price category somewhere online that is more up to date than 2017? I haven't contacted customer support yet.

7. zach@kentwang

[email protected] New Member

Hi Spurious,
    The Overcoats page has just been updated with 2018 fabrics. For tweed overcoating you can still check out our Abraham Moon collection, in addition to what they have on their website.

8. Spurious

Spurious Senior Member

9. Aloysius16

Aloysius16 Senior Member

H
    Are the VBC cloths on card 4 only suitable for coats, or could they also serve as suiting? The VBC flannels in the suit cloths section are much too lightweight for winter.

10. ahtynes

ahtynes Active Member

Just ordered some trousers from Card 4. Aaron told me that the VBC had been put with overcoat fabrics by accident.

11. Aloysius16

Aloysius16 Senior Member

Great, so they’re just a heavier VBC flannel in the same BB price category? They are about 12oz which is not especially heavy, but much more appropriate than the 9.5oz flannels in the suiting section.

12. ahtynes

ahtynes Active Member

Yep.

13. smittycl

DSC_0014.JPG DSC_0016.JPG DSC_0012.JPG

Latest order from Kent Wang. Navy Seersucker in Loro Piana "Lightest" blend of wool and silk. Amazing fabric. (I waited way too late in the season to order so it will be in the closet until the next sweltering summer). FYI, this is what the 4.25" lapels look like with the normal gorge and 3x2 roll. The middle pic is probably the most accurate depiction of the color.

Many thanks for Aaron for all his assistance. Cheers!

14. ericgereghty

ericgereghty Distinguished Member

So by normal, you mean the standard gorge? Also, does that imply that standard gorge is now available with more than only the 8cm lapel width? If I recall, at last check, it was still 8cm only? Would be awesome if that has changed.

15. smittycl

I should have said standard instead of normal. Standard gorge, wide lapels.