• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SJR3

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Lol, swim trunks labeled "dry clean only"? That's dumb.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey y'all, any in the wild pics of KW umbrellas? I have only a fleeting need for it in LA, but I'm sorely tempted by the black watch.

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey y'all, any in the wild pics of KW umbrellas? I have only a fleeting need for it in LA, but I'm sorely tempted by the black watch.
No pics but I bought the solid navy in chestnut. Have used it all winter. Solid, nice looking and dependable. Very heavy fabric as well.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
If we were to offer the swim shorts in another color, what color should that be? Khaki, medium blue, black?

Johnsson

Reaction score
I have 2 solid coloured pairs of OBs, and I often regret not choosing patterned for my second pair.

Cityplace

Reaction score
If we were to offer the swim shorts in another color, what color should that be? Khaki, medium blue, black?

I'd go to prints - even some of your pocket square prints would be ultra cool.

Pending that - khaki and black would be cool.

brillopad

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I feel like I would look like a nudist in khaki swim trunks.

Agreed that patterns would be great! I like blue/white patterns like this SuSu one, but there are limitless options.
SWIM018_1.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads