Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Kent Wang - Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Kent Wang, Nov 23, 2009.

1. SJR3

SJR3 Senior member

Good points made by all. I admit I got a bit worked up and I retract much of my criticism. Very good to see the prompt replies from Kent and Aaron and to hear that the business is doing well with plans to continue to expand offerings.

Have a good weekend, folks. :)

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017 at 6:20 PM

2. SJR3

SJR3 Senior member

Couple of quick points, then I'll shut up. When KW first started offering MTM suits in 2012, the price was $650 for the entry level model. Now they are $795. So yes, that's about a 20% price increase. I still see his suits as a good value, just not as good as they once were. And for those who keep pointing out that S&M suits are half canvas, full canvas is absolutely an option when going MTM.

I never stated Howard Yount has good customer service. I followed that whole debacle in the HY thread. I used HY as an example of a competitor who I feel has a better price/value proposition on certain RTW products (since I was asked to provide an example.)