• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

11 new silk pocket squares. Jacobean Laton and The Great Wave now available in 17".

Hello Kent, any chances you have an old version of the Bauhaus Watch in stock ? I kinda prefer the older version...

If anyone has one for sale, please let me know :)
Yes, we have one or two used 42 mm. Email [email protected]

The problem is, First Class shipping isn't offered an option for all countries. If you want a tie shipped to France, for example, then you can pay 5 dollars shipping, but if you want it shipped to Germany (where I live), then you have to pay 43 dollars shipping. I was going to try out one of his ties but those shipping costs made me have second thoughts.
We had to disable first class shipping to Germany and Singapore due to a high rate of loss.

ShawnBC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn, first row on the right looks awesome! I also happen to like the 2nd and 4th row both on the left! Nice work!

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
No discounts

We don't do sales or discounts. We believe it's better to have one low price for everyone at all times. Other stores artificially inflate retail prices so they can offer discounts later—we don't. There's no need to wait for a sale, our prices are low year-round.
More about our retail philosophy

GradSchooler

Reaction score
@Kent, I noticed you've added a forward facing pleat to the list of pant options. If it's a single pleat, does the pleat align with the seam like on these pants?

GradSchooler

Reaction score
Anyone have any photos of the wide peak lapels in real life?

kickstart

Reaction score
I'm moving to NYC in January and debating what clothing to bring with me.

To Kent/Aaron or any subscribers with experience - If I were to order the Navy nailhead suit with patch pockets, do you think I'd be able to use it as a separate (sports jacket) as well as with the trousers as a business suit?

I have a nice navy sports jacket here in Australia, however it really doesn't owe me anything so if I don't bring it and never wear it again then I won't be too upset.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Yes, that's how I order all my own suits. I have the navy nailhead and grey nailhead both made up like that.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
@Kent, I noticed you've added a forward facing pleat to the list of pant options. If it's a single pleat, does the pleat align with the seam like on these pants?
Yes, for both forward and reverse pleats.

ryewo[i dmfsOZI490w

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm moving to NYC in January and debating what clothing to bring with me.

To Kent/Aaron or any subscribers with experience - If I were to order the Navy nailhead suit with patch pockets, do you think I'd be able to use it as a separate (sports jacket) as well as with the trousers as a business suit?

I have a nice navy sports jacket here in Australia, however it really doesn't owe me anything so if I don't bring it and never wear it again then I won't be too upset.

I think that's a pretty smart way to go. I have one traditional suit that I wouldn't try wearing as separates, but I mostly wear sportcoats. Any future suit would definitely have patch pockets so I can wear the jacket on its own.

Amine

Reaction score
Dear Kent,

How can one get rid of the wrinkles on a suit after a 7h flight as I am not even considering giving my garments to a dry cleaner ... ?

Regards

patliean1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1. Hang it in the bathroom on the door with the door closed, and let super steamy hot shower water run for 10-15 minutes.

or

2. Lay your pants flat between two mattresses overnight. Yes it really works.

GradSchooler

Reaction score

1. Hang it in the bathroom on the door with the door closed, and let super steamy hot shower water run for 10-15 minutes.

or 

2. Lay your pants flat between two mattresses overnight. Yes it really works. 

Don't do number one. Steam can undo the shaping that's done as part of a proper press and even blow seams.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads