1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Kent Wang - Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Kent Wang, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Style Pyle

Style Pyle Well-Known Member

I hope this new site brings more business to you, I absolutely love your ties, but I want to see more.

(you have sealed my sale with the new site)

2. luftvier

luftvier Senior member

Kent- I have personally referred at least two other people to you for their PS needs. The new site looks great, congrats!

3. BareSolid

BareSolid Senior member

Mr Wang

I am interested in buying pocket squares from you. I notice that previously, there was a section for joining a 'pocket square club' where you would send selected pocket squares once a month to customers. Is this option still available?

4. Hany

Hany Senior member

Congrats! looking good

5. Kent Wang

Kent Wang Senior member Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

The option to narrow down the displayed shirts by size doesn't work properly. I asked it to display only shirts in size 15 - it didn't eliminate any, and when I clicked on one I found that it wasn't available in that size.
    Yes, this is a defect in the shopping cart software and is quite difficult/expensive to fix. Fortunately we will replenish stock on all sizes in about two weeks.
    The new site has a great layout. The only thing I would recommend would be an "All" option instead of allowing the user to only drill down into a specific Tie, PS and/or Cufflink choice.
    You can just click on the category name (e.g. pocket square). But I agree this is a tad confusing so I've just disabled the sub-category drop-down navigation links altogether.
    Just one thing: if you look at linen pocket squares and pick white, two yellow squares are listed under white instead of yellow.
    Fixed. Thanks!

6. Kent Wang

Mr Wang I am interested in buying pocket squares from you. I notice that previously, there was a section for joining a 'pocket square club' where you would send selected pocket squares once a month to customers. Is this option still available?
    Yes, though it's not listed on the website now. I'll have to think about how to make that compatible with the shopping cart. In the meantime, if you're interested, please send me an email: sales@kentwang.com

7. Kent Wang

Christmas 2009 shipping The US Postal Service recommends the following dates as the deadline for delivery by 24 Dec. 17 Dec: First Class International 21 Dec: First Class Mail 22 Dec: Priority 23 Dec: Express (guaranteed) Orders placed by 3 pm US Central Time will be shipped the same day. The deadlines are only recommendations, only Express is guaranteed by the USPS.

8. Kent Wang

All shirts in all sizes are now back in stock, including this popular linen/cotton stripe: [​IMG]

9. 1969

1969 Senior member

All shirts in all sizes are now back in stock, including this popular linen/cotton stripe:

[​IMG]

Just got this one in the mail today and it's a dandy. Highly recommended!

10. Kent Wang

11. shayne_aman

shayne_aman Member

KW's pocket squares are legit.

12. Kent Wang

Shipping by Christmas is still possible if you place your order by 23 Dec, 3:00 pm with Express shipping (overnight guaranteed). All of our ties are now back in stock, along with some new ones: [​IMG] [​IMG] New grenadines: black and brown [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Bicolor pink/brown

13. Kent Wang

14. JustinW

JustinW Senior member

Kent, the new website looks fab! [​IMG]

15. JohnsNotHere

JohnsNotHere Senior member

Congrats on the affiliate status. Much better web site... well done

16. Kent Wang

Yes, I'm very glad to be an affiliate. So many of my customers come from the forums, so it's only fair that I contribute something back. [​IMG] We now have a blue gingham shirt, available in four sizes from 14.5 to 16.5. I'd like to make ginghams in other colors as well. Suggestions?

17. FIHTies

FIHTies Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Good Luck on the Affiliate Status!

I'd like to make ginghams in other colors as well. Suggestions?

Red.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Senior member

Purple gingham would be great.

19. AR_Six

AR_Six Senior member

Kent, I very much enjoy my shirts from you (best fit of any RTW shirt I can find anywhere), but the collar on the 16.5 is still a bit small for me as a bigger guy; any chance of a size 17 being added to the line anytime in the foreseeable (or possible) future?

20. 1969

1969 Senior member

I'd like to make ginghams in other colors as well. Suggestions?

Personally blue is the only gingham I'll pickup, but would love to see a muted yellow solid ocbd.