• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wade

Reaction score
Kent-Do you plan on making the trenchcoat in other colors?

elstinnett

Reaction score
Kent's turnaround time is unbelievable. I placed my order (taking advantage of the Urban Daddy deal) for a couple of grenadines and pocket squares tonight. Received the order confirmation at 9:14 PM and the shipping confirmation at 10:39 PM. Impressed again.

dgonsh

Reaction score
Is anyone willing to purchase the promo for me? Like I said, Ill send payment via paypal gift first. would be much appreciated.

Wade

Reaction score
^It's a code dude.
Urban Daddy is probably emailing the promo code to whatever email the person provides and that person can then forward the code to dgonsh.

Reaction score
I'm considering doing a trunk show in New York in March in order to do suit fittings and also sell my other wares. Any interest in this?
There are several at various customers. They can be ready to ship in a few days.

I AM THERE +1

Edited to say: I have also been holding off on a suit purchase b/c I am weary of fouling up the measurements. I am excited about the prospects of getting measured and the suits that would follow. I am also a little scared, about the result on my bank account.

Last edited:

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

^It's a code dude.
Urban Daddy is probably emailing the promo code to whatever email the person provides and that person can then forward the code to dgonsh.

Whoops, sorry - trying to be too helpful pre-coffee.

BackInTheJox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Might be a stupid question, but could one conceivably purchase two "deals" so that they are paying $200 for $300 worth of credit? I was looking at picking up a pair of the black plain toe balmorals and this could help knock $100 off the price for me, bringing them into a more affordable range.

Off My Rack

Reaction score
The fine print certainly doesn't limit the deal to one per customer, so you could conceivably purchase two. However, it does state that it cannot be combined with any other offer (the question here would be whether each code is a separate offer). So you may not be able to use 2 codes on a single purchase.

I suppose we should look to the proprietor of the shop for an answer to this...

aravenel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Or we could not try to take advantage of a retailer who got his start in, and has been good to, SF. A retailer who is basically one dude doing this because he loves it, and who fills a legitimate hole in the marketplace and produces some awesome goods while he's at it.

Last edited:

Sander

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Or we could not try to take advantage of a retailer who got his start in, and has been good to, SF. A retailer who is basically one dude doing this because he loves it, and who fills a legitimate hole in the marketplace and produces some awesome goods while he's at it.

Plus. *******. One.

Badandy

Reaction score

I see your point, and I'll await Kent's judgement on this issue, but this is a deal that he himself allowed. We are prepaying him money to get a discount in the future. It's not stealing.

aravenel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I see your point, and I'll await Kent's judgement on this issue, but this is a deal that he himself allowed. We are prepaying him money to get a discount in the future. It's not stealing.

No its not, but it's also definitely not in the spirit of the deal, regardless of whether or not it's in the letter.

BackInTheJox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Uh, no one is taking advantage of anyone. Chill. *******. Out.

iroh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads