• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RichmondStyle

Reaction score
lurker[1].gif

lee_44106

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Neither KC New York nor KC Reaction are good finds.

KC Reaction is actually the lower-end line in the whole KC hiearchy.

stickonatree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i really want to make fun of this ordeal but i don't want to seem like a snob seeing as how recently i've been pooping in many threads already and don't want to seem too much like a d-bag so i'll just leave it to me mentioning myself pooping on threads like these acting like a d-bag and having completely no value to add to this threadz okthxbye

Steven Aver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Reaction Label is the cheaper Price Point. The New York Label is found at the Full price Retail Stores and Reaction is mainly found at the Outlet stores and department store level. Fit is not dependant on the label. Both Reaction and NY offer both slim and traditional fit. I can tell you that the suit you are looking at is not slim fit. I personally only wear MTM suits because I am also Slender and like my suit to fit me right.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
It's all ****. I hope that helps. It is all ****.

satorstyle

Reaction score
If that's your price point you are going to have a hard time finding a really decent suit. If you could get to the 250.00 to 300.00 range you could get a new Baroni on Ebay or a decent pre-owned suit from there as well. Ask around here a lot of the members sell here and on Ebay at a reasonable cost. Good luck buddy!

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by greentorii
i think he's eating popcorn lol

thanks for the input on the suits

laugh.gif

Kenneth Cole is the reason the rest of the world seems to hate the United States

AnGeLiCbOrIs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've seen some decent stuff from KCNY. Suits are occasionally made in the US and the shoes and ties occasionally made in Italy. It is nearly always crap, though.

Reaction is always ******.

erdawe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thinking about this, is enough to make my head do loops
spiny.gif

4b18_1.JPG

On a more serious note, +1 to AnGeLiCbOrIs, well said.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by satorstyle
If that's your price point you are going to have a hard time finding a really decent suit. If you could get to the 250.00 to 300.00 range you could get a new Baroni on Ebay or a decent pre-owned suit from there as well. Ask around here a lot of the members sell here and on Ebay at a reasonable cost. Good luck buddy!
He can do better even for less than that, he'll just have to buy used. For example, this one ended just a few minutes ago; I was having a look at it but talked myself out of tossing in a bid owing to its not being vented.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=330237772276
Not great, but not bad, and at 113$ certainly a better buy than anything made by Kenneth Cole. OP: If you can find something with the right measurements, you're definitely better off on ebay. Or on here, even!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads