• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Kennedy Casual?

Sator Sartoris

Reaction score
We all know JFK looked fairly well-dressed in a shirt and tie but what were some of his styles of casual clothing?

Tomasso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When it came to casual dress JFK had his good days,

and his not so good days.

Morris

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tomasso

Do I seen man breasts?

Millerp

Reaction score
Hyannisport Trad

How about that popped collar on Bobby?

Mr. Checks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A result of medicine he was on, and a cheap shot at a hero to millions of people.

cheapmutha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
bobby has more style in that pic than 99% of the people i see eveyday. i may even buy a piar of chinos to try out that look.

montecristo#4

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Checks
A result of medicine he was on, and a cheap shot at a hero to millions of people.

Oh good lord. I guess millions of people are just ignorant. Besides, it doesn't change the fact that his pants are too short.

Bobby does look great in that B&W photo. Is that fat kid Teddy? Some things never change.

Vintage Gent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I plead forgiveness if any offense was given. My comment was simply proffered in the spirit of poking gentle fun at one's leaders.

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by montecristo#4
Oh good lord. I guess millions of people are just ignorant. Besides, it doesn't change the fact that his pants are too short.

Bobby does look great in that B&W photo. Is that fat kid Teddy? Some things never change.

War hero, martyred for his country and an inspirational leader who could eloquently deliver a speech and extemporaneous remarks w/o sounding like a moron - the American people are fools, aren't they. Yes, his pants are too short - what about the pink stuffed animal?

Tomasso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by romafan
what about the pink stuffed animal?

I'm sure it was John-John's.

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tomasso
When it came to casual dress JFK had his good days,

His socks do appear to match his shirt.

Mr. Checks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by montecristo#4

Classy.

Mark_Y

Reaction score
Classy.

Give me a break. We all know that the blow hard Teddy has never thrown an insult anyone's way. Maybe we should discuss why that asshole should be in jail..... along with his nephew.....

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 58 17.8%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 109 33.5%
  • 8”

Votes: 96 29.5%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 11.1%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 4.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.2%