• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kendall Jones - Most beautiful girl, with the nastiest inside

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
With the hysteria of the latest slew of attractive, young women being castigated socially and emotionally, I thought appropriate that I introduce myself.

Hi. My name is Ace.
I kill animals.
Actually, I’ve killed thousands of them. At last count I have killed over 50 whitetail deer and 14 mule deer. Many of them were non-antlered deer – females.
Last year alone I shot over 50 pheasants, 44 ducks, and 31 Canada geese. I have killed far too many Snow geese in my lifetime to count.
I have also been to Africa four times.

I have killed a great deal of game in Africa as well, including the leopard in the above picture. Each year, I also send clients there to shoot things like elephants, lions, rhinos, cape buffalo, and leopards.
Here is something that you will not hear many people say… I enjoy killing animals.
Let that sink in.
It seems that nobody else will admit it. I am not “crazy,” nor am I “cruel” or “a “masochist.” I’m just like you. I have a home, bills, job stress, a dog (although mine finds things for me to kill and brings them back to me- he loves it, too).
I am highly educated and not a “drunken hillbilly.” Much of the time I wear a suit and tie to work. Yes, I feel a sense of pride and accomplishment when I kill a trophy big game animal or when I make a good shot on a gamebird.
Last year, my oldest daughter killed her first deer and her first goose. I was exceptionally proud. As a matter of fact, all of my children are killers, and I couldn’t be happier about it.

We, as hunters, need to stop “dancing around the issue.” Yes, I eat almost everything that I kill, and, when it is not possible for me to take the meat, I make certain that every usable parts of every animal I have ever taken is used in an effective way.
I do not generally eat varmints or predators (and we kill a lot of those as well), but I did eat the leopard. It was very dry and tasted like pork. It would be much easier to go to the grocery store. Before the current administration came into power, it would be cheaper too.
Now, it’s about a push.
RELATED: THE GREAT DEBATE: TROPHY HUNTING VERSUS MEAT HUNTING
When I am not hunting, I am generally thinking about hunting, except when I’m fishing. Although, many times while I am fishing, I am also thinking about hunting. For thousands of years man has pursued animals for sustenance and trophy value as demonstrated in pictographs discovered in locations worldwide from thousands of years ago.

That brings up another excellent point. I also kill a lot of fish. While I enjoy clean water in streams, the environment, and experience, I really enjoy fried bluegill fillets. I have eaten my share of bass, both largemouth and smallmouth, and when it is legal, will keep legal fish to eat the vast majority of the time.
I make no apologies for what I am– an apex predator that practices sustainable harvest of abundant natural resources.

On several occasions, I have gone out into a feedlot and killed a sheep, pig, or cow to be butchered for my table.
It’s certainly not the same.
As Jose’ Ortega y Gasset proclaimed in his “Meditations on Hunting”

One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted…If one were to present the sportsman with the death of the animal as a gift he would refuse it. What he is after is having to win it, to conquer the surly brute through his own effort and skill with all the extras that this carries with it: the immersion in the countryside, the healthfulness of the exercise, the distraction from his job.
I have a direct connection to my food, and, unlike the majority of people that are out there (who seem to be increasingly judgmental), my protein has only one step between plains and plate.
I believe in all of the good things about hunting as well.
I believe in hunting as effective conservation tool. I believe in hunting as a means of sustenance and feeding my family. I believe in hunting for the health of both predator and prey species, including us, as most people do not realize the number one animal killer of man is the deer – in the form of automobile accidents.
I also would not do it if I did not enjoy it.
----
lefty

jsimonovis413

Reaction score
Wow, calling me ignorant and bigoted. That's classy.

And are you saying that dinosaurs are imaginary? Because I'm pretty sure you're wrong about that.

You called me out saying why wasn't I complaining about the middle aged white guy hunting - that's bigotry.

You failed to acknowledge that the middle aged white dude is... STEVEN SPIELBERG WITH A DINASOUR ON THE SET OF JURASSIC PARK - that is EXTREMELY IGNORANT

Im not saying they are imaginary, what I'm saying is, perhaps you weren't taught about animals, but the creature depicted on the photo is a DINOSAUR Dinosaurs existed millions of years ago, hence it is IMPOSSIBLE for that picture to be nothing more than a joke. You should be embarrassed of yourself, really.

jsimonovis413

Reaction score
With the hysteria of the latest slew of attractive, young women being castigated socially and emotionally, I thought appropriate that I introduce myself.

lefty

This guy sounds straight up like a psychopath.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
despite my personal feelings against hunting, he actually sounds quite sane and very reasonable. he is just a dude who likes to hunt. i have nothing against people who hunt.

to further elaborate, i eat meat all the time, i have zero issue with killing animals to eat them. my only personal issue is hunting solely for sport, and even that is just me personally, and its tied to my religious beliefs. for someone else who does not share that, why shouldnt they hunt as long as what they are doing is reasonable, legal, and are not killing in a cruel fashion?

and honestly, to say that people who hunt for sport are crazy, or psychopathic, is pretty much ridiculous.

Last edited:

JLibourel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This guy sounds straight up like a psychopath. 

Not a psychopath, but he does come across as a braggart. That kind of hunting costs money, lots and lots of it. It strikes me as much like a guy bragging about his $50K wristwatch or his Ferrari. I doubt he ate that leopard. A lot of the "safari" subculture has long struck me as mostly an exercise in conspicuous consumption.

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

despite my personal feelings against hunting, he actually sounds quite sane and very reasonable. he is just a dude who likes to hunt. i have nothing against people who hunt.

to further elaborate, i eat meat all the time, i have zero issue with killing animals to eat them. my only personal issue is hunting solely for sport, and even that is just me personally, and its tied to my religious beliefs. for someone else who does not share that, why shouldnt they hunt as long as what they are doing is reasonable, legal, and are not killing in a cruel fashion?

and honestly, to say that people who hunt for sport are crazy, or psychopathic, is pretty much ridiculous.

I share much of this sentiment. I was taught that hunting is something you do to provide food. I have never understood trophy hunting, especially male lions who, when taken in their prime, can cause unnatural instability within the species. Granted, certain parameters are supposed to be met when selecting males, and advocates of trophy hunting say that it lends itself to conservation and provides a monetary incentive to prevent extinction.

You could say all leather products beyond necessities are a trophy of sorts, so I don't have much room to talk, I guess.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

You're joking right? Or are you really that ignorant?

Even if you live under a rock and have not been to a movie theater in the past two decades, I'm sure someone at the School of Bigotry taught you something about animals and dinosaurs, about how some of them exist and some of them don't, about some of them being real and some of them not being real, about reading captions before making idiotic comments that will make you look like a fool...

Look everybody, it's doesn't get the joke guy!

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I like that he doesn't know what "masochist" means just before he proclaims himself highly educated.

Now I'm not suggesting that knowing what words mean is a sign of education. But knowing to double check words you aren't sure about before you make deliberately provocative posts/articles for the sake of attracting attention....that is a sign of education.

Last edited:

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

You're joking right? Or are you really that ignorant?

Even if you live under a rock and have not been to a movie theater in the past two decades, I'm sure someone at the School of Bigotry taught you something about animals and dinosaurs, about how some of them exist and some of them don't, about some of them being real and some of them not being real, about reading captions before making idiotic comments that will make you look like a fool...

y'all shut yer mouths! while you go on with your preaching this guy keeps on killing. that was one of the 4 still out there he killed!

Last edited:

Hombre Secreto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That ***** is ugly.

Anyways is this high-fence hunting? If so... that is lame. If she is just out there in the wild blasting fools like the Predator, then she's hardcore.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You called me out saying why wasn't I complaining about the middle aged white guy hunting - that's bigotry.

So you admit that you don't care what this "Stephen Speilberger" person does, but some blonde girl makes you so enraged that you take to the internet to condemn and disparage her?

And I'm the bigot?

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Hi. My name is Ace.
I kill animals.
Actually, I’ve killed thousands of them. At last count I have killed over 50 whitetail deer and 14 mule deer. Many of them were non-antlered deer – females.
Last year alone I shot over 50 pheasants, 44 ducks, and 31 Canada geese. I have killed far too many Snow geese in my lifetime to count.
I have also been to Africa four times.

I have killed a great deal of game in Africa as well, including the leopard in the above picture. Each year, I also send clients there to shoot things like elephants, lions, rhinos, cape buffalo, and leopards.
Here is something that you will not hear many people say… I enjoy killing animals.
Let that sink in.
It seems that nobody else will admit it. I am not “crazy,” nor am I “cruel” or “a “masochist.” I’m just like you. I have a home, bills, job stress, a dog (although mine finds things for me to kill and brings them back to me- he loves it, too).
I am highly educated and not a “drunken hillbilly.” Much of the time I wear a suit and tie to work. Yes, I feel a sense of pride and accomplishment when I kill a trophy big game animal or when I make a good shot on a gamebird.
Last year, my oldest daughter killed her first deer and her first goose. I was exceptionally proud. As a matter of fact, all of my children are killers, and I couldn’t be happier about it.

We, as hunters, need to stop “dancing around the issue.” Yes, I eat almost everything that I kill, and, when it is not possible for me to take the meat, I make certain that every usable parts of every animal I have ever taken is used in an effective way.
I do not generally eat varmints or predators (and we kill a lot of those as well), but I did eat the leopard. It was very dry and tasted like pork. It would be much easier to go to the grocery store. Before the current administration came into power, it would be cheaper too.
Now, it’s about a push.
RELATED: THE GREAT DEBATE: TROPHY HUNTING VERSUS MEAT HUNTING
When I am not hunting, I am generally thinking about hunting, except when I’m fishing. Although, many times while I am fishing, I am also thinking about hunting. For thousands of years man has pursued animals for sustenance and trophy value as demonstrated in pictographs discovered in locations worldwide from thousands of years ago.

That brings up another excellent point. I also kill a lot of fish. While I enjoy clean water in streams, the environment, and experience, I really enjoy fried bluegill fillets. I have eaten my share of bass, both largemouth and smallmouth, and when it is legal, will keep legal fish to eat the vast majority of the time.
I make no apologies for what I am– an apex predator that practices sustainable harvest of abundant natural resources.

On several occasions, I have gone out into a feedlot and killed a sheep, pig, or cow to be butchered for my table.
It’s certainly not the same.
As Jose’ Ortega y Gasset proclaimed in his “Meditations on Hunting”

One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted…If one were to present the sportsman with the death of the animal as a gift he would refuse it. What he is after is having to win it, to conquer the surly brute through his own effort and skill with all the extras that this carries with it: the immersion in the countryside, the healthfulness of the exercise, the distraction from his job.
I have a direct connection to my food, and, unlike the majority of people that are out there (who seem to be increasingly judgmental), my protein has only one step between plains and plate.
I believe in all of the good things about hunting as well.
I believe in hunting as effective conservation tool. I believe in hunting as a means of sustenance and feeding my family. I believe in hunting for the health of both predator and prey species, including us, as most people do not realize the number one animal killer of man is the deer – in the form of automobile accidents.
I also would not do it if I did not enjoy it.
----
lefty
This post just changed my all vision of the world.

jsimonovis413

Reaction score
So you admit that you don't care what this "Stephen Speilberger" person does, but some blonde girl makes you so enraged that you take to the internet to condemn and disparage her?

And I'm the bigot?
OMG YOU ARE ******* STUPID

that is the most famous movie director

in the set of the most famous movie

with a fake DINASOUR

it is all fake

YOU ARE AN IDIOT

jsimonovis413

Reaction score

how is it sane? or ridiculous to think they are psychos. In one of his opening statements he said he ENJOY THE THRILL OF KILLING. MURDERING. TAKING A LIFE AWAY. He doesn;t do it out of need, he doesnt do it because he needs the meat/by pass products, he does it because he ENJOYS THE ADRENALINE OF MURDERING SOMETHING.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Quote:OMG YOU ARE ******* STUPID

that is the most famous movie director

in the set of the most famous movie

with a fake DINASOUR

it is all fake

YOU ARE AN IDIOT
So what you're saying is that it's ok because he's famous?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads