• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 8th auction is for a Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Keep an eye on that ham!

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So my sister brought my dog to her fiances house this morning. It's kind of like a Christmas tradition. Anyway, my sisters fiances family roasted a nice Christmas ham and had taken it out of the oven. While everyone was in the family room exchanging gifts my dog somehow got into the kitchen, knocked the ham off the counter, and ate half of it before my sister found him enjoying his own personal Christmas feast and took it away and scolded him.

I'm sure the little shit enjoyed it...

BUT

I am aware that ham can be very bad for dogs. Any veterinarians here? Has anyone had a similar experience. I'm afraid that my dog might get sick and the last thing I want to do on Xmas is drive him to the animal hospital. I did notice when my dog came home he drank A LOT of water.

Thanks in advance

Happy Holidays

John

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I had a black lab once that was quite adept at stealing things from the kitchen.

Connemara

[URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']
Reaction score
I'd Google it John. Better safe than sorry.

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yea. After extensive googling I have come to the conclusion that my dog got himself into a very bad situation. He can get pacreatitus where the digestive enzymes leak from his pancreas which leads to the pancreas digesting itself (fatal), bloating of his stomach which can cause it to twist and kill him, and the list goes on and on. Great.

My sister is walking him right now. After I'm going to keep a close eye on him and any signs of sickness he's going right to the animal hospital.

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
why dont you try to enduce vommitting?

Milhouse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
inducing vomiting works on this dog. . .

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 30 3.7%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 142 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 265 32.4%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 130 15.9%
  • 31 - 40