• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ke$ha can't get any worse

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Are you kidding me with this ****.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hard2Fit
Is she hot?

Not uncommonly so.

She just sounds like such a typical obnoxious spoiled white girl. Perhaps that's part of her appeal. She's truly a horrid vocalist (and lyricist, for that matter, but since when do lyrics matter?)

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have never heard of her but based on that pic? Would smash.

Macallan9

Reaction score
That is pretty bad, but conne dont front like you didnt do a little dance to tik tok in the last week.

IUtoSLU

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Conne, I've been finding myself laughing at your jokes more and more lately. I think this new internship has given you a new confidence that directly correlates to funny-ness. Good job. Now go get me some coffee...

ruben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
God I hate auto-tune.

Gingahbman

Reaction score
The funniest part is that she's a rip off of that chick Uffie who did some remixes with J.U.S.T.I.C.E. I'm not a fan of either of them, but at least she was somewhat bearable.

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
I have never heard of her but based on that pic? Would smash.

She was a backup dancer for some major singer I believe, so she's probably got a pretty kickin body too.

ruben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
he whole shtick is that she's a crazy, drunk, slutty party girl
you know the type, a wild early 20s that (once he metabolism slows) gives way to a career in hospitality and a condo with nthing to show for it but 100 tacky myspace pics.

underwearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think shes hot...She was just on that "how you doin'' show bouncing around with her boobies talking about how she barfed in Paris HIltons closet

The way she says "popo" is hot

Ke$ha>Gaga

Incman

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ruben
God I hate auto-tune.

Yup. The fact that she sounds this bad WITH auto-tune means her voice live in concert is guaranteed to be much worse. I'm not sure how you can get much worse though. Perhaps when she sings live, her talent is actually negative, and when she opens her mouth it makes a black hole that sucks out the audience's will to live.

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There was a radio station who had some marsupial working at Starbucks with a really strong Boston accent sing with Autotune on to a Kesha song. You literally could not tell a difference between her and Kesha.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads