• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Katy Perry does something that doesn't suck. In other news: Hell is cold this year.

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

DBoon

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NorCal
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

fixd. why can nobody post a youtube clip correctly

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nvm..

Sander

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Interesting fact: before some point in history, hell was commonly pictured as cold.

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
GRRR. Stupid video should be fixed.

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd argue that it sucks pretty bad. What didn't was when Run DMC was on Reading Rainbow.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Infrasonic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

jim5467

Reaction score
In my humble opinion, the title of this post should win an award.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45

As long as she keeps doing this, I don't really care what else she does.

tagutcow

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
She annoys the piss out of me. Reminds me of a brunette Jenny McCarthy.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.