• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kapital - hippies, Japanese farmers and post-apocalypse survivors

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Looking at Yahoo auctions.. some of the tagged 3 stuff in Kapital has like a 19-20" pit to pit (mostly looking at T shirts), I thought it would be a bit bigger since my ring coat is only a size 2.

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not sure which t shirt you’re looking at but, FWIW, I take a small in nearly everything and am pretty slim and the KAPITAL Amuse knit tee and the gauze tee fits me perfectly. Not too right but definitely not loose either.
Edit: in size 2

Spehsmonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kapital tops run crazy slim/small.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ok cool, yea I'm prob bigger than a 4 for the fit I'm after.

KaleidoscopicK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a sashiko collared t-shirt and I had to size up to a 3 because the 2 was much too small.

Unless it's one or their huge Ts, definitely check measurements beforehand.

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
a week late, but my experience: the kapital tees run pretty short. my size 3 amuse tee has a not particularly large p2p (i'd call it a men's small/medium in that regard) but is definitely a xs/s length.

KamoteJoe

Farmer Diva
Reaction score
K1910LC088_BE2.jpg

Kapital just released their Damask fleece pullover and jacket. Very cute pattern imo

Reaction score
K1910LC088_BE2.jpg

Kapital just released their Damask fleece pullover and jacket. Very cute pattern imo

I wondered about that fleece—anyone have a sense of how I should size for it? I'm 6'1", usually wear a medium in most things (eg. I have a Patagonia Synchilla fleece in medium that fits perfectly—this looks like a similar cut). Really want to pull the trigger on it, just not sure how to size Kapital at all.

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i can't seem to @ you, junkie_dolphin, but the webshop has a size chart that seems pretty helpful, i'd think 3 or 4 for a 6'1" person, depending on how you like your fit

dotcomzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a size 4 smiley face tee that's 23" p2p and 27.5 boc to hem.

From my experience the tops used to run super small but I think that's sort of changing now. The last few shirts from them I've tried on have fit more normally than what I'm used to from them. For me this is a good thing since I'm a 6'1" dude. Hope this helps.

dkboze

Reaction score
I have a size 4 smiley face tee that's 23" p2p and 27.5 boc to hem.

From my experience the tops used to run super small but I think that's sort of changing now. The last few shirts from them I've tried on have fit more normally than what I'm used to from them. For me this is a good thing since I'm a 6'1" dude. Hope this helps.
Which of the smileys? Trying to size one

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads