• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kapital - hippies, Japanese farmers and post-apocalypse survivors

Symphony

Reaction score
If anyone knows any places that have the brown striped linen easy pants in a size 4, that would be swell haha.

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Selling a BNWT pair of Kapital Century Denim No.3 S+A in Asagi (Light Indigo). Tagged Size 38, but fits a size 36 (runs a full size small).

Price: $210 shipped within CONUS.

Measurements and additional photos in my B&S listing.

Blog Posts about this denim from Bandanna Almanac and Heddels.

K1803LP038-05_5000x.jpg

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Does anyone have the trucker cap? If so, does the terry sweatband get super grimy after a while? My other caps have twill sweatpants and they're hard enough to clean. Wondering if this terry is hard to maintain.

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the trucker cap? If so, does the terry sweatband get super grimy after a while? My other caps have twill sweatpants and they're hard enough to clean. Wondering if this terry is hard to maintain.

I think @Chaconne has one.

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just checked and I wouldn’t say super grimy but it’s hard to tell with it being brown.

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
C1A8A900-7481-4C82-B2C7-51138422FC9D.jpeg

Anyone want a French linen rain shirt in size 4? Picked up at a discount from standard and strange (I don’t think it was supposed to be discounted). Just arrived today but too similar to a different shirt i own. Will sell for what I paid $350

Chest - 23 inches
Length- 29 inches
Shoulder - 19 inches

Last edited:

Two Shoes

Reaction score
Does anybody have one of these western shirts that wraps around or know how they fit?

I have a 42" chest and I'm usually a size 4/XL in Kapital but the Kapital site has the chest measurement for size 4 as nearly 50". Is that with the flap in the "open" position? Would the chest measurement be smaller with the flap in the "wrapped" position? Any help or feedback is appreciated.

K2009LS009_1.jpg

BandannAlmanac

Reaction score
Does anybody have one of these western shirts that wraps around or know how they fit?

I have a 42" chest and I'm usually a size 4/XL in Kapital but the Kapital site has the chest measurement for size 4 as nearly 50". Is that with the flap in the "open" position? Would the chest measurement be smaller with the flap in the "wrapped" position? Any help or feedback is appreciated.

View attachment 1631605

Give up you're not ready for this...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics