• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kapital - hippies, Japanese farmers and post-apocalypse survivors

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I took the patch that was lightly stitched into the pocket, but am going to leave the one under the leather belt patch. Looks like it's meant to be there.

Yeah, I always remove the tag with the century denim number on the right back pocket. I know that some leave them on though...

1614887051076.png

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah i was going to remove the square patch on the pocket. i was wondering more about the white and olive tags attached to the leather patch. makes sense to keep the olive one but thought of removing the white one. but ive def seen folks keep both.

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah i was going to remove the square patch on the pocket. i was wondering more about the white and olive tags attached to the leather patch. makes sense to keep the olive one but thought of removing the white one. but ive def seen folks keep both.

Just do what you like best. Don't over think it. ?

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wish you had asked that question when @tdes81 was on a bender.

Winter break was wild. The wife and I kind of went on a bender. Now that the semesters started back up it's back to work-mode time. That being said I have stuff to make myself some homemade orgeat for some tiki drinks and saturday is around the corner...

Komuga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys where did you buy the mud dye versions? Did you proxy it? I’d so what was the final cost? Trying to see if it’s worth buying directly from Japan or from a us stockists..

also, I see they are 20% linen, are they heavy enough to wear year round or are they a lighter version compared to other century denim?

peachfuzzmcgee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is that the long of the regular because the length is perfect! Fit is awesome.

peachfuzzmcgee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys where did you buy the mud dye versions? Did you proxy it? I’d so what was the final cost? Trying to see if it’s worth buying directly from Japan or from a us stockists..

also, I see they are 20% linen, are they heavy enough to wear year round or are they a lighter version compared to other century denim?

Oh also it feels the same, the linen is I believe in the sashiko threads. No where else so therefore it feels about the same but someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Komuga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what the cost to get the mud died proxied from bandana?

peachfuzzmcgee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what the cost to get the mud died proxied from bandana?

Why don't you ask him man? Brother, I'd love to see your closet because you seem to buy some much stuff. You'll have an archive of cool **** soon enough haha

Komuga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why don't you ask him man? Brother, I'd love to see your closet because you seem to buy some much stuff. You'll have an archive of cool **** soon enough haha
I really just starting buying a lot this 2020. Before that I didn’t really wear nice clothes for 2~ years while I was lifting to get fit, so I don’t have that much

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really just starting buying a lot this 2020. Before that I didn’t really wear nice clothes for 2~ years while I was lifting to get fit, so I don’t have that much

Nothing like a pandemic where you can't go out and wear sweet ass clothes to buy a whole ton of new stuff. I know that's what I did. In a few months (hopefully) I'm gonna be flexing pretty hard.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads