• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kapital - hippies, Japanese farmers and post-apocalypse survivors

peachfuzzmcgee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The only hyped thing I ever got was a bone embroidered denim trucker and pants. Although I ordered it, got it, and almost returned it because it felt so dang light. It’s 12oz denim but felt way more like 8oz or thinner. Thinner than a standard pair of Levi’s 501. I just kefor the summer, but would’ve preferred it have more of a vintage denim feel, rather than a shirt like feel,

I can never feel disappointed at the staples from Kapital like the ring coat or the century stuff, and I do dig their western stuff. I just find myself gravitating to doing my own goofy customizing and getting vintage.

Nbarbar

Reaction score
@BandannAlmanac despite the similarity of your user name here and on IG I never put two and two together. Love your looks man and I've added that hoody of yours to my cart more times than I care to admit!

Good luck with twoearsbrand.com they look incredible.

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The only hyped thing I ever got was a bone embroidered denim trucker and pants. Although I ordered it, got it, and almost returned it because it felt so dang light. It’s 12oz denim but felt way more like 8oz or thinner. Thinner than a standard pair of Levi’s 501. I just kefor the summer, but would’ve preferred it have more of a vintage denim feel, rather than a shirt like feel,

I can never feel disappointed at the staples from Kapital like the ring coat or the century stuff, and I do dig their western stuff. I just find myself gravitating to doing my own goofy customizing and getting vintage.
I’ve been looking at that bone trucker and the lightness you speak of appeals to me since I live in a warm area. Which color did you get?

peachfuzzmcgee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’ve been looking at that bone trucker and the lightness you speak of appeals to me since I live in a warm area. Which color did you get?

I got the denim version, the cotton sateen version are thicker and I really wish I would've got that. I'm Usually in between Chicago, Japan, and western Mexico. The problem with Chicago and Japan is that, when it's cold, it's too cold for super light jackets, and when it's hot, even light jackets are too much.

It's good for when I go to Mexico, where it's really dry and has a cool breeze most of the year even at 28 degrees plus.

BandannAlmanac

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing @BandannAlmanac. Very interesting to hear your pov.

I must admit, though, that I have a real soft spot for the bandana print stuff. Hype or no hype. :hide:

I have no qualms with people liking stuff. Don't get me wrong. I just think there is more to the brand or was more to the brand. You can like whatever you like. ;)

BandannAlmanac

Reaction score
@BandannAlmanac despite the similarity of your user name here and on IG I never put two and two together. Love your looks man and I've added that hoody of yours to my cart more times than I care to admit!

Good luck with twoearsbrand.com they look incredible.

Thanks for the praise. And thanks for the encouragement!

BandannAlmanac

Reaction score
A pleasure! When do you think you’ll be restocking Two Ears?

Two Ears no plan currently. Most retailers still have inventory... I think. I still have a few black and verte here with a soft hold on them for restocks but I am open to sell if interested.

One Ear Brand has a lot of new stuff coming soon, since I work with an artist directly I can pretty much pump these out every couple months.

denimbubu

Reaction score
Has anyone purchased from this buyer on Grailed? It's still more expensive than going through Zenmarket, but undercuts other sellers on that platform. I'm a bit worried about it being fake or not legit.

I understand Grailed gas their own way of legit checking items, but it's nothing like StockX or Goat, where someone physically checks it. I would order through Zenmarket but OOS in my size.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210119-135455.png
    Screenshot_20210119-135455.png
    492.6 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot_20210119-135507.png
    Screenshot_20210119-135507.png
    221.4 KB · Views: 41

BandannAlmanac

Reaction score
Has anyone purchased from this buyer on Grailed? It's still more expensive than going through Zenmarket, but undercuts other sellers on that platform. I'm a bit worried about it being fake or not legit.

I understand Grailed gas their own way of legit checking items, but it's nothing like StockX or Goat, where someone physically checks it. I would order through Zenmarket but OOS in my size.

You can't get positive reviews unless you sell stuff and the customer reviews it. It seems legit just a reseller account so my guess is that they are probably authentic. Definitely way overpriced ...

supermang

Reaction score

I bought from him before, legit reseller from Japan. Also, sometimes the Kapital webshop restocks sizes so you can also just keep checking. The item I got from that Grailed seller was restocked like 2-3 months later on the webshop but it's not guaranteed they will restock what you want

brandon_strandy

Reaction score
They've finally released more colours for the Century Denim jacket! I plan to get the mud dyed jeans when they come out so i guess might as well grab another jacket :cool:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics