• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kapital - hippies, Japanese farmers and post-apocalypse survivors

peachfuzzmcgee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dunno but I'm usually a 11-11.5 29cm and the 4 was just a smidge small, my toe could touch the front of the shoe quite easily.

Sad I couldn't make those babies happen when I was in store. Although they only had the black leather ones, and personally the leather fel meh.

i_deliver_tofu

Reaction score
Dunno but I'm usually a 11-11.5 29cm and the 4 was just a smidge small, my toe could touch the front of the shoe quite easily.

Sad I couldn't make those babies happen when I was in store. Although they only had the black leather ones, and personally the leather fel meh.
1000 is a bit steep I thought these would be 600-700

KamoteJoe

Farmer Diva
Reaction score
QIW4PnF.jpg

I approve of this jacket

peachfuzzmcgee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1000 is a bit steep I thought these would be 600-700

oh man did they increase the price on these? They were definitely 700ish when I went to the store but maybe I just confused them for the sidezip price. 1000 is entering serious baller cash territory. The smiley is cool but not 1000 dollars cool.

Hellanormcore

Reaction score
Do ya'll know sizing on the https://www.kapital-webshop.jp/item/EK986.html

Is it the same as the old season? Been holding up and saving for these don't wanna mess up on sizing I'm a 28cm or 9.5 us usually

IIRC these are a re-release so most likely it's the same fitting/lasts. I'm a 27cm and used to own a size 3 which was too big for my liking (a couple of pages back on this thread). My best guess is a 9.5 US would fall somewhere around sizes 2.5 (if you can find em) to 3 depending on your foot shape/if you want to use insoles. In saying that, I wouldn't gamble $1000 on these unless I could physically try them out somewhere especially with the refund policy if you're proxying.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you guys prefer the regular ring coat or the alpine one (same material)?

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience wearing this piece? I'm typically a S/XS in most brands, so "One Size" makes me wonder if it would be too big for me.
View attachment 1473553

Is that the kakashi or carde? Looks like the kakashi. I have both and they're bonkers. Really thick and chunky knit. Not super soft and a bit scratchy.

The carde fits *huge*. But the kakashi is a bit smaller. It would definitely fit you oversized but given how it works I don't think that would be much of an issue. The sleeves are a bit long so that might be your only problem.

illiterate

Reaction score
So if you're a size 10.5/11US (28.5ish in JP), you're pretty much **** out of luck when it comes to Kapital footwear? Size 4 doesn't seem big enough. Especially for the wide feet boys

peachfuzzmcgee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wear 11/11.5 and the side zips in 4 fit although the shaft was a ***** to get into. The hiker boots got my feet in just fine but I need like another cm to get comfy in em.

Also I was thinking, I just realized through my reddit perusing and realized that, there is indeed a bunch of Kapital fakes. Which makes me wonder how to even tell if something I buy used is real or not. I wonder if I should do legit checks now like if it was Visvim or something.

Hellanormcore

Reaction score
I would've thought those would be predominantly "hyped" items like smileys, bone prints, and bandanas? There were a handful of fake oversized bone tees floating around last time I checked.

edit: damn just saw the fake tugihagi

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads