• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kapital - hippies, Japanese farmers and post-apocalypse survivors

KamoteJoe

Farmer Diva
Reaction score
@g transistor I'd say you're more like a 3. I am a 9 and needed an insole for my smiley boots that were size 3 and there was still loads of space. I know for a fact that a 2.5 would work best for me but those are rare to find secondhand, they didn't have them in the Ebisu store when I visited in 2018 but they did when I went there for the first time in 2017.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Y'all might be right...

I always went by Kapital's site for sizing and they say 4 is closer to 10. But then again if you say a 4 almost fit you and you're a 7 in Hender — I took a 6 in the MIP14 so.. maybe. Been wanting a brown pair of smileys. hmmm

Reaction score
Thanks to the various mid-season sales on at the moment I’ve just picked up the Katsuragi Ring Coat and Nylon Quilted Liner to go with it. Love the coat but can’t get my head around this liner! Can anyone please explain how it fits into the coat? I feel like this must be obvious yet an hour later and here I am..

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thanks to the various mid-season sales on at the moment I’ve just picked up the Katsuragi Ring Coat and Nylon Quilted Liner to go with it. Love the coat but can’t get my head around this liner! Can anyone please explain how it fits into the coat? I feel like this must be obvious yet an hour later and here I am..

I didn't know they made a liner, could ya post a link?

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

vPrxpGZA.jpeg

L4oizIVQ.jpeg

roNjgN_Q.jpeg

uuHFQ7FQ.jpeg

Heavy Waffle Baja Samu Cardigan - Ecru
Fleecy Knit Bandana Sweat Pants - Purple/Navy
Visvim Attica Trainer - Beige

SulTolLA.jpeg

HQan7U1g.jpeg

DcEzbGWA.jpeg

Linen Phillies Stripe Cactus Coverall - Navy
Linen Phillies Stripe High Waist Nime Pants - Navy
Asymmetric Ghillie Sneaker - White

8Q48KKRA.jpeg

5.jpeg

IDG Dense Jersey Kakashi Cardigan (Rain Smile) - Indigo
Light Canvas Ringoman Cargo Pants - Khaki

yfUb2Wlw.jpeg

SUv6mpjA.jpeg

12oz. Feather Denim 3rd Jacket - Indigo

M6Wqw9lw.jpeg

IDG Jersey Crew T (Wapi Sabi for Peace) - Indigo

wquISKxg.jpeg

1.jpeg

Fleecy Knit Bandana Bivouac Hooded Blouson - Sax
Light Canvas Ringoman Cargo Pants - Khaki
Visvim Attica Trainer - Beige

Last edited:

peachfuzzmcgee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm almost positive the liner is its own thing since it became popular in Japan to wear just the liner for what seems like several fall/winter seasons. I looked at it in the store and it looked like there was no way you could really fit it underneath

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads