• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Kapital - hippies, Japanese farmers and post-apocalypse survivors

InsulaTergum

Reaction score
you nailed it. drape is wonderful when open. Good work. it's supposed to feel big and nice. overall I think that's a great look, though I'd personally cuff there even with the birks. Once it gets colder it'll look fantastic with a big scarf, too.
It’s like a big denim sleeping bag. I hadn’t even considered cuffing the fatigues, that’s a great idea.

Coldsnap

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really want a denim ring coat. For some reason i think it would be lighter to wear in the spring than my moleskin one? Probably not, but maybe I can use that as an excuse to get one..

Coldsnap

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They run pretty small or like normal Kapital tops I guess, I'm 6'1 160lbs and this is a size 4 in one of the snap t's they did last Fall/Winter:

View attachment 1242187
Could I bug ya for a measurement of the chest and body at hem across? Just a bit worried it will be too slim for me in the body for the fit I'm going for.

KillaCam628

Reaction score
Could I bug ya for a measurement of the chest and body at hem across? Just a bit worried it will be too slim for me in the body for the fit I'm going for.
The chest measures 24 inches and the bottom has the elastic which is 18 inches across "unstretched".

Mocotolo

Reaction score

maregmareg

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.