• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Kapital - hippies, Japanese farmers and post-apocalypse survivors

Arabit

Reaction score
So sorry was busy and forgot about this. I'd say this is more of a Fall / light winter jacket. I am 5'11 and have a size 1 in a ring coat that fits a bit small on me. I'd say it is medium thickness for the lining, it can surprisingly retain heat well. I'll get a fit pic in when I can

Coldsnap

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
would a ring coat look dumb with a hoodie? was gonna kop a champion reverse weave joint as it's getting really cold here, but need to keep in mind how things pair togather since I'm limited to space here. I mostly keep my ring coat in shawl collar as the oversized hood is a bit too attention grabbing.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nah bro. wear it whatever way you want. I don't put on the giant hood either mostly cuz I can't see out of it. Sometimes i put it on and put my arms out walking around like a zombie to be funny and it always gets a couple laughs. especially from children

Reaction score

pgrim91

Reaction score
Question, there is a beautiful kapital Kountry climber edition denim ring coat on grailed I want. The measurements all seem great but the size is a 2, where as I assumed I would be 3. Should I follow the guys measurements or stick to the number? I'm 6'2 at 160 and I have a slim body, long legs, shortish torso.

here is the link just in case,
That looks remarkably similar to my denim ring coat. I have a size 1 and it fits great on my 5'5" frame. Unless you have unusually long arms or torso, I think any size ring coat will fit you. I have had multiple ring coats in sizes from 1 to 3, and they all fit like they were supposed to, just with a little more or less drape. I feel like the consensus around here is that, despite the number sizes, they are one-size-fits-most, so if the measurements sound good, then I say just go for it.

Reaction score
Heck yeah, now I feel good about it. As per usual I shouldnt be buying anything but I saw it and know it would look dope. Plus its been cold as hell in Chicago's for June.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.