• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kapital - hippies, Japanese farmers and post-apocalypse survivors

peachfuzzmcgee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Although I prefer the lee jacket, I was kind of hoping that they would release this in the asagi so if I ever wanted to get a new CD jacket, it wouldn't be more lee ones. I don't need 3 riders clones. I barely need two lol.

chhase

Reaction score
I can't wait to snag one of the Type 1s in No.5. I'm really curious to see the measurements on the new sizing.

Pums

Reaction score
I can't wait to snag one of the Type 1s in No.5. I'm really curious to see the measurements on the new sizing.
How will you be purchasing? Looking at the same jacket. Would you be using a proxy?

norigim

Reaction score
I think for CD you need to use a proxy as they usually do not sell via website. That being said, I've never seen them be limited in inventory so I definitely wouldn't pay a high premium for it.

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@BlakeRVA why teh sadness? You wanted to buy them??

Last edited:

shishy

Reaction score
I tried a friend's Century Denim no 5 pants the other day and fell in l o v e with how it fit on me so I snagged a no5 and no7 for myself. Gave them a soak and once it cools down will rock them with my boro sweater

Screen Shot 2022-08-13 at 7.45.32 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-13 at 7.45.39 AM.png

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tried a friend's Century Denim no 5 pants the other day and fell in l o v e with how it fit on me so I snagged a no5 and no7 for myself. Gave them a soak and once it cools down will rock them with my boro sweater

View attachment 1821961

View attachment 1821962

Sweet! You'll come to love them even more with time. Trust me.

What boro sweater are you thinking about?

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
X-post from Should I Buy thread

I've been thinking about buying the long ring coat for a while now and Kap just restocked it. But now I can't decide whether to go for the black or olive one 😬 help me out Kap gang!

EK1011_KHA.jpg

EK1011_1.jpg

EK1011_BLK.jpg

Last edited:

chhase

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads