• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kapital - hippies, Japanese farmers and post-apocalypse survivors

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1786325 View attachment 1786326 View attachment 1786327 View attachment 1786333 View attachment 1786334 View attachment 1786328 View attachment 1786330 View attachment 1786331

Reorganizing my closet and decided to lay out every Kapital piece I own. I've approached Kapital with the same mindset I had with collecting toys, which resulted in me picking up a lot of things I don't even wear purely for the novelty.

I am looking to let some of these go, so if anything catches your eye, feel free to make an offer. I have some items listed on Grailed, but I mostly use it as a showcase so some prices on that page are inflated. Send me a message about any piece you're interested in, and I'll give you size information and a price.

Whoa. Awesome! What size are you in Kap?

Conclusive

Reaction score
Whoa. Awesome! What size are you in Kap?

I generally run a 1 or 2, depending on the fit of the garment. I tend to like tighter fitting clothes, though. Items in my collection range from 0 to 4, though.

KaleidoscopicK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I generally run a 1 or 2, depending on the fit of the garment. I tend to like tighter fitting clothes, though. Items in my collection range from 0 to 4, though.

Thank God I didn't spot anything that I'm really hankering for, or else I'd be in trouble. (Size 2 here)

CercleRouge

Reaction score
So I received the Kapital boro jacket in the mail, size 3, and it doesn't fit me right. I'll probably sell it if anyone is interested. All tags still attached, with shopping bag and receipt from the Kapital shop in Tokyo. $1900, located in NYC.

logahlok

Reaction score
So I received the Kapital boro jacket in the mail, size 3, and it doesn't fit me right. I'll probably sell it if anyone is interested. All tags still attached, with shopping bag and receipt from the Kapital shop in Tokyo. $1900, located in NYC.

Did you get a proxy?

Dylan61

Reaction score
I guess I just found the 6th way to wear the Kamakura jacket 😅

Screen Shot 2022-05-06 at 11.11.56 am.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-06 at 11.11.35 am.png

peachfuzzmcgee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll be honest, the kamakura is a cool ass design, but it annoys the heck out of me wearing it lol

Dylan61

Reaction score
I'll be honest, the kamakura is a cool ass design, but it annoys the heck out of me wearing it lol
I found it's comfy to wear but it's quite annoying and takes time to put on or take off as I just normally wear it the mountain way or whatever Kapital call it.

IMG_4449.jpg

peachfuzzmcgee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I need a proxy in Japan that can make physical store purchases. Any recs?

I am thinking about channeling my inner @peachfuzzmcgee and get the century denim no7 trucker to go with the no7 pants. Japanese Canadian tuxedo ftw.

Do it. DO ITTTTT. I have so many Japanese Canadian tuxedos and I probably would just rotate them and not wear anything else.

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do it. DO ITTTTT. I have so many Japanese Canadian tuxedos and I probably would just rotate them and not wear anything else.

Yeah, I am really feeling it too.

BTW, what's your favourite type of CD? My vote is for no7 and no5.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads