• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kapital - hippies, Japanese farmers and post-apocalypse survivors

BandannAlmanac

Reaction score
deliveryService

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Canoe Club - Kapital FW21

Got a new shipment from Kapital FW21. I've received two major shipments, and have at least two more. I also have already almost burned through my restock of the trucker caps I got in recently. Attaching some photos of the newer shipments so y'all can have a peep before it goes live. It's the, dare I say, Bandana Jackets that caused some drama. I think they're sick. And they’re reversible.

312F8EE3-42DB-406D-9D2E-E9A89069499B.jpeg

47E98B8A-7885-479B-A3E5-6B601A3A93FE.jpeg

5C7C98C9-3B47-41EB-9B7B-15EB3A470F2E.jpeg

9BE262F8-5CFC-4B68-8FDD-D8E865EE5969.jpeg

Also got a quick restock of these.

CE73FEED-A423-4CB5-990E-4D431AB59970.jpeg

9F2FDB34-E519-403B-B8AA-AE264A316C8B.jpeg

B5921748-DA45-4897-981C-DDC13C5048EF.jpeg

Give me a call or hit me here if you need anything at all. Should have everything photographed and online by early next week.

Unless I'm mistaken, most (all of?) of what I've got online is from the USA offerings from Kapital. The remaining shipments should be from the Japan offerings. Since we're one of the very few US accounts that get to pick from the Japan collection, you can expect plenty of stuff that you might not have seen otherwise. Exciting!

Last edited:

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Canoe Club - Kapital FW21

Got a new shipment from Kapital FW21. I've received two major shipments, and have at least two more. I also have already almost burned through my restock of the trucker caps I got in recently. Attaching some photos of the newer shipments so y'all can have a peep before it goes live. It's the, dare I say, Bandana Jackets that caused some drama. I think they're sick. And they’re reversible.

View attachment 1667097
View attachment 1667098
View attachment 1667095
View attachment 1667096

Also got a quick restock of these.

View attachment 1667099
View attachment 1667100
View attachment 1667101

Give me a call or hit me here if you need anything at all. Should have everything photographed and online by early next week.

Unless I'm mistaken, most (all of?) of what I've got online is from the USA offerings from Kapital. The remaining shipments should be from the Japan offerings. Since we're one of the very few US accounts that get to pick from the Japan collection, you can expect plenty of stuff that you might not have seen otherwise. Exciting!

What drama?

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@hoodog oh i was just kidding - I think people said they were "played" or something like that.

Ah, I thought that was what you meant. Personally, I don't give two ***** about wether some guys on SF thinks they're played out or whatever. I love the bandana stuff. That's enough for me. Ymmv of course.

I'd like to get me one of the reversible flannel jackets too, but last time I tried them on they were just too short. For some reason they were even shorter than the cotton gauze version.

dangerous

Reaction score
I really, really, enjoy the jackets. Since it's a re-stock, what did you sell them for last time around?

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@hoodog Me either. When I first started unpacking them, I had thought initially that they seemed a bit more cropped than the gauze version, too. Luckily the flannel is pretty lightweight and has some give, so should be cool as a layering piece.

@dangerous I feel like many of the jackets from the OG shipment last year went to some other Kapital SFers. Retail on the Chino x BOA Fleece Nordic Anoraks is $645.

Last edited:

Dino19

Reaction score
@canoeclub, is it advisable to size up on the flannel bandana jacket? Can you provide measurements on size 3 & 4? Thanks.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@dino09 I personally would if you want to have a bit more of a relaxed fit. They definitely run a little slim. Measurements are as follows...:

3:
pit to pit - 22.5"
sleeves - 23.5"
shoulders - 19.5"
length - 22"

4:
pit to pit - 23"
sleeves - 24.75"
shoulders - 20"
length - 23"

Austo

Reaction score
Anybody know if the Boro truckers are gone for good or coming back? Now that I'm ready to purchase one, I was holding out for a blanket lined which I haven't seen in ages but even the more recent version isn't in stock through the Kapital site or at any stockists from what I can find.

peachfuzzmcgee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I saw em in Kyoto, Osaka, and Nagoya only a handful of weeks ago so they are around. I'd be surprised if they aren't for sale still at store, so I wonder why it's not stocked online. I guess they probably have different stocks. You are gonna have to find someone to go pick it up for you.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads