• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Kapital - hippies, Japanese farmers and post-apocalypse survivors

peachfuzzmcgee

Reaction score
I mean glad you like it, but I've seen that shit at the store. Definitely could find some shit like that in any random vintage shop. True Guy Fieri vibes.

HOT Sriracha

Reaction score
I know its not fleece season anymore, but in the bay area - its year round. If anyone has a damask full-zip in size 3 they are willing to part with, please let me know!

chhase

Reaction score
picked up my first two kap pieces recently (kathmandu and old man crash remake):
1ECFA15C-949B-4A41-97EC-DFDEB331A0CB.JPG

also just got a pair of century denim last week (N5S), and i am in love. here is a pre-soak photo even though these are nothing new to the thread (have been wearing them pretty much every day but haven't taken any photos):
8C3711C1-7082-48EF-8FD7-E591486A2A49.JPG

not sure if this has been answered before or is a noob question, but does anyone know why the tag under the leather patch is black on these rather than the olive or pinkish/peach color I've seen on other pairs (and doesn't have DFKL)? I purchased these through blue button shop if that makes any difference:
IMG_5504.JPG

with how much i love these, i'm tempted to try and get the mud dyed no. 9... they are so different from any other denim i have

Conclusive

Reaction score
Hi everyone, does anyone have any experience getting Kapital through customs? They're requesting the address of Kapital's factory (where the clothing I ordered was manufactured), which is something that I don't immediately have and haven't been able to find. Any help would be g

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Threads of Apollo Leather Jackets: Which 2-tone colourway do you like the best?

• Blue

• Red

• Gold

• All of the Above

• None of the Above

Results are only viewable after voting.