• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Kapital - hippies, Japanese farmers and post-apocalypse survivors

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I took the patch that was lightly stitched into the pocket, but am going to leave the one under the leather belt patch. Looks like it's meant to be there.
Yeah, I always remove the tag with the century denim number on the right back pocket. I know that some leave them on though...

1614887051076.png

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah i was going to remove the square patch on the pocket. i was wondering more about the white and olive tags attached to the leather patch. makes sense to keep the olive one but thought of removing the white one. but ive def seen folks keep both.

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah i was going to remove the square patch on the pocket. i was wondering more about the white and olive tags attached to the leather patch. makes sense to keep the olive one but thought of removing the white one. but ive def seen folks keep both.
Just do what you like best. Don't over think it. 👍

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wish you had asked that question when @tdes81 was on a bender.
Winter break was wild. The wife and I kind of went on a bender. Now that the semesters started back up it's back to work-mode time. That being said I have stuff to make myself some homemade orgeat for some tiki drinks and saturday is around the corner...

Komuga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys where did you buy the mud dye versions? Did you proxy it? I’d so what was the final cost? Trying to see if it’s worth buying directly from Japan or from a us stockists..

also, I see they are 20% linen, are they heavy enough to wear year round or are they a lighter version compared to other century denim?

peachfuzzmcgee

Reaction score
Hey guys where did you buy the mud dye versions? Did you proxy it? I’d so what was the final cost? Trying to see if it’s worth buying directly from Japan or from a us stockists..

also, I see they are 20% linen, are they heavy enough to wear year round or are they a lighter version compared to other century denim?
Oh also it feels the same, the linen is I believe in the sashiko threads. No where else so therefore it feels about the same but someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Komuga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what the cost to get the mud died proxied from bandana?

peachfuzzmcgee

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what the cost to get the mud died proxied from bandana?
Why don't you ask him man? Brother, I'd love to see your closet because you seem to buy some much stuff. You'll have an archive of cool shit soon enough haha

Komuga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why don't you ask him man? Brother, I'd love to see your closet because you seem to buy some much stuff. You'll have an archive of cool shit soon enough haha
I really just starting buying a lot this 2020. Before that I didn’t really wear nice clothes for 2~ years while I was lifting to get fit, so I don’t have that much

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really just starting buying a lot this 2020. Before that I didn’t really wear nice clothes for 2~ years while I was lifting to get fit, so I don’t have that much
Nothing like a pandemic where you can't go out and wear sweet ass clothes to buy a whole ton of new stuff. I know that's what I did. In a few months (hopefully) I'm gonna be flexing pretty hard.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy