• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Kapital - hippies, Japanese farmers and post-apocalypse survivors

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sounds like the one you got on Grailed was a bit of a turd In other respects anyway.
Yes it was. Stains and repairs. I think it had the bottom string and maybe the hoodie string but not the center cinch. I don't remember seeing the holes for the center cinch. I took some pictures for my Paypal claim that I ended up winning.

Attachments

peachfuzzmcgee

Reaction score
Ring coat is drying but it's so big that I can't dry anything else on the rack. Washing it for the coming season. I have the mountaineer country version that has an attached scarf plus d rings and stuff.

The hood is so big that I have wrapped myself in it and slept like a baby on a plane haha

Attachments

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The hood is so big that I have wrapped myself in it and slept like a baby on a plane haha
That's so funny. I love bringing mine on a plane for just that reason. I've had more than a few flights where I've taken the hood of my black wool one and had it completely cover my face. Even had people ask about where they could get one afterwards.

LeBeef

Reaction score
Ring coat is drying but it's so big that I can't dry anything else on the rack. Washing it for the coming season. I have the mountaineer country version that has an attached scarf plus d rings and stuff.

What’s your size in the ring coat?

peachfuzzmcgee

Reaction score
What’s your size in the ring coat?
I'm a size 2, denim ring coats are a tad ñarger I believe. I'm 6'2 slim build. I measure a 38 chest, 18 shoulder, comfy sleeve length is between 24-26in.

I can fit an entire family in this thing. Sleeves hit at the top of the wrist tho

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.