1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Kanye West is a moron

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Recoil, Sep 14, 2009.

1. unjung

unjung Senior member

2. Fuuma

Fuuma Senior member

^^ Whatever. I'm no fan of country music and I'm not sure if i've ever even heard one of her songs, but there's no reason why you can't be sympathetic unless you're a real douchebag.
    I'm a real douchebag and I didn't know who Swift was before someone posted about this shit on facebook. Kanye west is a stupid dork and I'm sure Swift's music is some generic studio shit that would make me gag. Now anyone that calls him a thug is def on some racial stereotyping bullshit and that's also a fact. I'm thankfully not a celebrity because last week, while deeply intoxicated, I threw a beer at some random (black) guy while attending a fashion event at a luxury hotel. Among other niceties... Fuuma doesn't care about black people!!!