• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Kanye replaces bottom row of teeth with diamonds

maverick

Reaction score
Totally batshit now?

Check halfway through the video/on the internet

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tasteless, but what can you expect?

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's because he already had false teeth due to a really bad car accident a few years ago, so he just decided to replace his normal false teeth with diamonds. He didn't have any teeth pulled to have this done.

Btw he lost his teeth in the same car accident that caused him to have his mouth sewn shut for a period of time (due to a broken jaw), and what also inspired the song "Through the wire" on his first CD.

Hombre Secreto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by onion
It's because he already had false teeth due to a really bad car accident a few years ago, so he just decided to replace his normal false teeth with diamonds. He didn't have any teeth pulled to have this done.

Btw he lost his teeth in the same car accident that caused him to have his mouth sewn shut for a period of time (due to a broken jaw), and what also inspired the song "Through the wire" on his first CD.

Interesting... I did not know that.

intent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Where does Kanye get all of his money from? I realize he's a successful artist, but a private jet, yacht, etc.?

Blackfyre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dude was a successful producer before he was a rapper, and he still produces now. the producers and the songwriters make the real money.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Blackfyre
dude was a successful producer before he was a rapper, and he still produces now. the producers and the songwriters make the real money.

"Scott Storch can I borrow your yacht?"

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They're fake. Kanye loves to get people hooked on celebrity "culture" talking. In 6 weeks he'll tweet that they were fake.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Blackfyre

+1. He makes bank just producing 1-2 tracks on an artist's album! Not to mention all of the shoes that he does!

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hombre Secreto
Interesting... I did not know that.

Ever since this guy has come out he's been big on the sympathy/victim thing. The car accident was his fault then he decided to show pictures of himself in the hospital bed in the video for Through the Wire.

He isn't even the 3rd best rapper from Chicago to be quite honest.

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Slopho
Ever since this guy has come out he's been big on the sympathy/victim thing. The car accident was his fault then he decided to show pictures of himself in the hospital bed in the video for Through the Wire.

He isn't even the 3rd best rapper from Chicago to be quite honest.

commonnn, commonnn!

to be honest tho, Chi-town is kinda lacking for great rappers. INB4 Lupe Fiasco

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven
commonnn, commonnn!

to be honest tho, Chi-town is kinda lacking for great rappers. INB4 Lupe Fiasco

I'm pretty sure there are some street rappers who could dust Kanye. I'm not saying he isn't talented, but between the auto tune and his lack of a true "street" (not pop chart) recognized hit he seems a bit lacking.

Suave

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
"Scott Storch can I borrow your yacht?"
storch just filed for bankruptcy. better ask jay-z 98% sure the grill is fake kanye has long money lovem or hatem - louis vuitton sneaker deal, producing, rapping, touring, etc.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.