1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

KangaROOS in Vancouver?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by sonick, Apr 22, 2005.

1. sonick

sonick Senior member

The title and description says it all.. where can i find these?

2. ken

ken Senior member

Online. Zappos and such always have big selections at cheap.

3. StevenRocks

StevenRocks Senior member

KangaROOS have had their moment in this fashion cycle. Unless you're really jonesin' for a pair of them, may I suggest another brand like Puma, Saucony or Asics with a little more staying power?

4. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

If you feel like taking a drive down to Seattle - I know Champion sells some KangaROO's

5. VKK3450

VKK3450 Senior member

Noooooooo.....  

I dont think they even had a moment recently, so I dont see how you figure that Roos are over.  But if thats how you feel, I think that Pumas are getting so tired, and I dont even know where your Saucony thing is coming from...

I say get yourself some Roos from Zappos and make sure to put some change in the pocket like when you were a kid.....

K

6. Aaron

Aaron Senior member

Hey Sonick,

If you really, really want them (I agree they're a little too Urban Outfitters/Ironic Nostalgia at this point) check out Headquarter on Burrard or maybe El Kartel on Robson. Hope this helps.

A.

7. sonick

sonick Senior member

thanks for the replies...

well, i just wanted something different that most people havent seen before... i really like the Asics Onitsuka Tigers, but they're gettin to be fairly common... i have a pair of Rod Lavers right now, which i rarely see around...