• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Churchill W

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great job, now I am worried my sizes will be sold out since I am visiting the second day.

Kidding, hope to see some of you guys there.
Oh, I'm not clear if this is instore or online. I just assumed online, but you are right it could be in store too. The email does not specify. Very unlikely I would visit instore.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Oh, I'm not clear if this is instore or online. I just assumed online, but you are right it could be in store too. The email does not specify. Very unlikely I would visit instore.
That shop is tiny. Aint no way to practice social distancing in the best of times

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I called earlier, KC said if there are too many people, some will have to wait outside.
My strategy (in no small part cuz i live in Atlanta) is to have tabs for the items i want open at 857. Then i can click through add to cart at 901.

Mariokartfever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guys it's sad but we were ordering Kamakura from Japan in 2015 and it was fine. Shipping was maybe $15 instead of $12. It took a week or 10 days instead of 3-5. Pricing was the same. Customs is no problem unless you order $800 of goods.

The only question, which remains to be seen, is whether there will be as much stock made in the US-friendly NY cuts. But even now, I felt all the good/cool shirts were Tokyo fit anyway.

This is what I worry about too - all the best and newest shirts don't come in the NYC cuts already. It seems like NYC fits come a season or two later and only 1/3 of the selection or so.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Should i keep these shirts tie-free? What ties/ps combos would you think?

Crispyj

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Second shirt I'd wear without a tie.

For the first shirt,

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Second shirt I'd wear without a tie.

For the first shirt,

Ooo nice. pretty sure thats the same fabric. Even with a button down collar a tie like that would work.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

tie free

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

For those who care the first one is sold out in my size so now I am probably going to kop the blue and yellow shirt and this one (assuming Sir @dieworkwear approves):

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
For those who care the first one is sold out in my size so now I am probably going to kop the blue and yellow shirt and this one (assuming Sir @dieworkwear approves):

Shirt seems nice.

I've always wanted one of those off-beat multi-colored shirts in my wardrobe, but don't have any. Mostly wear solid light blue and stripes, but I can imagine something a bit more casual being fun on occasion.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Shirt seems nice.

I've always wanted one of those off-beat multi-colored shirts in my wardrobe, but don't have any. Mostly wear solid light blue and stripes, but I can imagine something a bit more casual being fun on occasion.
I also like looking preppy and I can see that being just within the acceptable realm for preppy (wherein you are allowed to be eccentric but not too eccentric). There's a fine line that can only be elucidated as one matriculates through SEC schools but is best learned by not attending SEC schools.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads