• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I got the blue-and-yellow striped shirt and blue-and-yellow motif tie. Those ties went quiiiiiiiiiick

ksolis01

Reaction score
I was late. Only found the 200s shirts in my size. How much of an axtual difference are the regular line, 200s, 300s, and 400s?

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am wearing my Xinjiang cotton 80-count and it is very soft and breathable.
I was late. Only found the 200s shirts in my size. How much of an axtual difference are the regular line, 200s, 300s, and 400s?

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
at this price, I would take everything, too busy this morning, guess I'll check later to see what's left...

p.s. though come to think about it the only thing I'm missing is probably some french cuff shirt, still have some cufflink left without any shirt with french cuff...

Churchill W

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Totally forgot about this till around 14:30. Didn't see anything that I wanted/needed. I am inbetween sizes 39-87 was the closest fit, but arms and waist were long and wide, respectively. The 134 shirts are the ones that fit me the best. I didn't see any of those left at that time.

Phileas Fogg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It’s pretty well picked over. Even at that price, I didn’t see anything that really appealed to me.

it’s too bad. I’ll miss going to that small but wonderful little shop on Madison Avenue. The customer service was impeccable.

I’ll remain a customer and hopefully one day they’ll decide to return to the states.

chenzhongbi

Reaction score
Can somebody please tell me if I missed the blue/white awning stripe vintage ivy shirt?

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If this fits you and you don't have a shirt like it you need to kop immediately. I am a 15 3/4 in their New York Slim and this fits fine (maybe a bit short but I'm a taller dude so whatever).

Crispyj

Reaction score

papado

Reaction score
Lol, I got this for $50. 9 hand-sewn areas: armholes, collar, yoke, cuffs, placket, buttonholes, buttons, sleeve gauntlets and gussets.

View attachment 1462600
They used to stock these on the US website--was a great shirt however they didn't put darts so the back was a little blouse-y given the sizes. Also the sleeves shrunk like crazy so I had to sell :(

Crispyj

Reaction score
They used to stock these on the US website--was a great shirt however they didn't put darts so the back was a little blouse-y given the sizes. Also the sleeves shrunk like crazy so I had to sell :(
Yes, the sleeves are a tiny bit short. The waist is pretty trim. Cross my fingers and hope the sleeves don't shrink too much.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Looks like the NY Fit is, well, fittingly being discontinued. They are available for $50 on the Japan website.

ICYM the sale here...

(Considering I actually have 0 [zero] plain white shirts I figure now is a good time...)

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's