1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Eustace Tilley, Jan 25, 2013.

1. kickstand

kickstand Senior Member

Couple of new OCBDs showed up today. New versions are just as great as the old ones to my eyes. Super fast shipping. Ordered on the 10th and they arrived this morning.

@mossrockss Collar point length on my old tokyo slim fit and new the tokyo slim Manhattan version are the exact same.

2. theh00d

theh00d Senior Member

What size do you wear in S&M?
    I wear 38/82 in Toyko Slim. Want to try out S&M shirts but unsure what size I should get.

Thanks!

3. Kelvin0683

Kelvin0683 Well-Known Member

I’m a 14.5/33 in US sizing (longer arms) and a 38/85 in Kamakura. I don’t think Spier and Mackay has different sleeve lengths to pick from but the one I got from them fits my arms well. If anything, I would just visit my Tailor to fix anything.

4. theh00d

theh00d Senior Member